• ABOOBS Banned

So I really get emotional about being able to have someone on here.
    To have someone I can rely on and just be able to turn everything off for a moment and talk to you all. It really means the world for me, to just have you all as a friend or even not a friend, but someone I shared my emotions with. Everything in life happens for a reason and I think you should be proud of what you are and what you do. I want to be here for anyone who needs me. Even if it's just a "hey" or a "bye". If could make your day better with just showing that I am here for you, I will take my time and talk with you. We all can give someone a better feeling. We all can be a nice person. All it takes is YOURSELF and that's it. YOU CAN BE A BETTER PERSON. Just think about it for a second. Our feelings can change other people's lives. What I want to say is, you should love everyone and even if they did something bad... Don't let someone get you down and change you to the way of showing feelings you don't want to show. All I want to say is. that you can be able to change something. It doesn't have to be anything big. Even a little thing can change our world to a better one.

I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!!!
    Thank you for everything you gave me in life!!

• @michaelele awe same to you mich!

• @michaelele That was so cheesy it made me lose my erection :+1: great job :unamused:

• @michaelele This post is the love of my life.

• @michaelele you are awesome and loved!

• Aw, so wholesome! I love it <3 much love!