• Okay so I know @BOOTS22 has already done this today but idgaf cuz im not leaving for just a day. I'm leaving for good. I have realized that the internet isn't helping the fact that I am completely insane and my mom probably should have sent me to that mental hospital she was talking about last summer. I am VERY mentaly unstable and i am typing this through tears cuz I have lost my god damn mind (and for those dumbass bitches that think I'm trying to get attention, I'm not I dont give 2 shits about attention). I'm sorry to those of you that are part of my online fam but I can't do this anymore I'm on the verge of completely losing my mind and it has led to nothing but bad so y'all will probably not be hearing from me anytime soon. Bye.

• S-Dawg,
    Boots will always come back,
    he cannot leave,
    he loves this place.
    If you really feel like quitting,
    take a small break and come back later,
    You show none of the attention seeker traits.
    And if someone says you are an attention seeker,
    Then its that person who cannot live without drama,
    and needs to create a controversy to seek attention and stay relevant.
    You are a good person shelby,
    Don't leave.
  • Music Lovers

Boots left again??? Lmao hahahhaa.
    When will he realise that saying again and again that he is gonna leave and then coming back after few days, isn’t gonna affect anyone.

Anyway, @S_Dawn I didn’t know you. But I do hope this decision helps you and you stick to this decision, unlike everyone else. :))

• @s_dawn All the very best for your life. I hope your mind will get stable in some time :)

• Movie Buff

@s_dawn Hope it gets better for you later on. Stay safe and healthy ❤❤

• @s_dawn

Didn't know you that well, we spoke a few times, but i'm sad seeing a fellow artist leave :(
    I hope you can get better tho and if you ever need someone to talk about it, DM me, my chat is open for everyone.

Good luck !

• @s_dawn Noooo :(
    I will miss this "Dont vote 4 me cuz my gender" girl 😭😭😭😭😭
    Please be back later when you have stable emotion and when you find your identity. Good luck.

• Music Lovers

@s_dawn No one can change an already closed mind unfortunately
    So all i am going to do is say that we are always here for you. We are here even if you pitch us to the curb a thousand times.
    If you ever feel like you need someone, we will be here, no questions asked

Otherwise, I wish you luck on your journey. You are a beautiful girl, and a wonderful artist.
    I know that a lot of people here are going to miss your pep and no-bullshit attitude.
    Remember, youre stronger than you think. And any problems you are facing/will face, they will pass. And you will thrive
    Buhbye babygirl

• I mean... How do you reply to something like this...?

• @da-pic said in Fuck it... I'm done:

I mean... How do you reply to something like this...?

By either mocking them or sympathising with them?
    Chose either one.

• @rendezvous im going with sympathy. i cant just mentally abuse her as much as she already is

• @da-pic said in Fuck it... I'm done:

@rendezvous im going with sympathy. i cant just mentally abuse her as much as she already is

Great! Good decision.

• Music Lovers

@da-pic said in Fuck it... I'm done:

@rendezvous im going with sympathy. i cant just mentally abuse her as much as she already is

Good otherwise I wouldve beat you
    😗😗

• @willow said in Fuck it... I'm done:

@s_dawn No one can change an already closed mind unfortunately
    So all i am going to do is say that we are always here for you. We are here even if you pitch us to the curb a thousand times.
    If you ever feel like you need someone, we will be here, no questions asked

Otherwise, I wish you luck on your journey. You are a beautiful girl, and a wonderful artist.
    I know that a lot of people here are going to miss your pep and no-bullshit attitude.
    Remember, youre stronger than you think. And any problems you are facing/will face, they will pass. And you will thrive
    Buhbye babygirl

Oh this politician lady has a cute farewell and well words for a goodbye. 😏
    standing applause for a new transformation of @Willow