• Music Lovers

Maybe some of you noticed my change in my bio yesterday. (Most of you probably didnt). (And dont bother looking, I already changed it back)
    I prepped my escape again. This time no goodbye post, it always jinxes things. No apologies because someone would try to convince me to stick around.
    Clearly, I didnt do it. Otherwise, I wouldnt be here typing, would I?

Hitting rock bottom for me always puts the world into perspective. I can really take a good look at my actions, who I surround myself with, what goals I should have, and the decisions I make.
    It shows me where I made mistakes. And where the beauty all lies.
    There is no special occasion for this appreciation post. I havent hit a new milestone on my reputation (not that anyone has noticed any of the other times anyways), i havent hit a new post marker. And I didnt get a new boyfriend or anything like that.
    This is just me, seeing the beauty in my life, and showing my appreciation.
    Im also not making the same mistake I do every other time. Im not going to include people Im just getting to know. (this means i feel completely comfortable with you and i dont feel hella awkward starting a conversation with you. I love all of you guys. But i need to show my most prominent friends). Im not going to mention more people just for more upvotes. This is cheers for the real ones in my life.

@Lucifer I mention him first because he is one of the only true friends that stuck around after my break up. He was there when I wanted to cry. There when I wanted to rant. He was there making memes just for little giggles. He is my best friend. He gossips like a girl, makes up hilarious tales of my enemies, and knows how to give calm advice when I feel like being crazy. Hes da real MVP.

@Stranger_Danger Oh snek.....this whole depression period started because of you (oh my God you guys dont hurt him, I dont mean he was mean or anything). Snek left because I was a shitty friend. Its as simple as that. He makes me smile. He makes me laugh. He picks me up when I cry and pees on me when I get too arrogant. And when he left, It sent my emotions down the drain. I was so sad, confused, lost, and maybe a little angry. After reaching out to him today, I can say that I feel a lot better. Because thats just what he does, cheers people up. And thats just how we work, our friendship can conquer mountains, as long as we are together. I love you snek 😘.

@sup yeah dude, you get your own spot on my appreciation post. Man...we have been through so much together...know that? I can flip us back to the day I we first started talking. I had just made my first confession post, and you were the kindest person in the world, praising me and encouraging to give more good writings. Yeah we have had our arguments. But we have also fought on the same battle. You always have my back, and I will definitely have yours. Im happy to say that such a dope person is my friend.

@Abby.83 hey Lesbian Lover 😏. I dont think anyone will ever understand (trust me, they dont need to know) the amount of change our friendship has undergone. Where most people wouldve ditched me, you stayed. And I appreciate that more than anything in the world. You helped me when I was feeling at my worst. You were there when my world had fallen to pieces. And you helped in the best way you possibly could. It feels good to walk out of my rock bottom this time with a new best sista, closer than ever before.

@Rendezvous Oh my dearest Renny Penny...what would a post be without mentioning my hopefully future fiancé? Nah but jokes set aside, I just need you to know that I love you. I love your random messages and weird life updates (congrats on joining the gym). I love your strange and almost hard to understand jokes. And also, your smarts. God damn I admire your geniusness (is that even a word?). Never change for anyone dude.

**And lastly, I need to acknowledge that I love myself. I love me for who I am and what I have accomplished, what I wish to accomplish, and what I have survived.
    I love me despite my depression and anxiety. I love me even when I feel like Im falling apart.
    I love myself because I am strong. And I can make it through anything, even when it seems impossible.
    I love myself because I managed to go through hell. And come out with such wonderful people, such a wonderful family. **
    So here is a picture of my ugly ass face cheesin because you know what, fuck all you bitches who pushed me down this week. (Most not even realizing it but still). And fuck me for letting it get to me

• @willow is that you Kristen Stewart? :p

• @g-a
    kristen stewart
    Shhh Im undercover xD

• So proud of you!💚 shhhhhh don’t let everyone know we’re secret lovers!😂😂🙊is overdramatically crying they grow up so fast!!😭😂

• Thank you for not leaving willow,
    We would've missed you too much.
    N.B: Not using code blocks because you hate them.

• @willow said in Its Okay to Not be Okay:

@g-a
    kristen stewart
    Shhh Im undercover xD

OH :o OH I AM A BIG FANS OF YOURS :D

• @g-a shhh shhhh keep it down....ill give you an autograph if you can keep quiet!

• Music Lovers

@batman said in Its Okay to Not be Okay:

N.B: Not using code blocks because you hate them.

😭😭😭😭😭ive never felt so special

• @willow said in Its Okay to Not be Okay:

@g-a shhh shhhh keep it down....ill give you an autograph if you can keep quiet!

Roger, good lady! :p

• Music Lovers

@abby-83 said in Its Okay to Not be Okay:

they grow up so fast!!😭😂

Dont let this fool you....i still watch morning cartoons and wear sesame street merch

• @willow yessss! Kids at heart!🤷🏻‍♀️🧒🏽 It’s okie we can watch loony tunes together someday😂

• @willow Willowwww Pillowwww I just want you to know that I am Always there for you. No matter what. Really.
    And i know, you mean the same.
    Thanks for a wonderful friendship.

And I will start working on my jokes now. Costumizing them according to you.
    Though my random weird life updates and my “Whats up” messages will continue to bother you, forever haha.

• Music Lovers

After my first post/rant ever here, you were the first one to reply, the first one to offer me a hug.
    The first one that cares...Love!

• Cheer up, you are beautiful! Feeling inspired after reading this. Lets get more chicken nuggets for life! 🐔🍗😄🍻

• @willow Must check ur pm

• @meagain hie can we chat?

• @sexy8 Sure we can!
    I dont exactly know my way around here yet but I'll find out..

• What happened here while I was gone?

• @willow

I am glad you didn't leave us. I'm not here for that long, but I would surely miss you and would be hella pissed if I didn't get more chances to annoy you :kissing:

As you can see, you don't need to mention all the people to get upvotes, you are THAT popular, so I win :wink:

Take care and always make sure to msg me if you ever need

cheers CAPRISUN QUEEN, that's definitely not a queen :laughing:

• be cool bcoz everything is ok:relaxed: :relaxed: :relaxed: :relaxed: