• I am depressed from last 2 years , Now from yesterday I am fine.

• @yoursbucky I PEED

• @yoursbucky oh ok bro....take care urself :)

• @nutellabiggoat dont pee in my room(topic)

• There was this one time I was just laying on my bed, I had nothing to do, so I was just thinking. Normally I hate having nothing to do, but I was too lazy to find anything to keep me busy. Why do I hate it? Because then, as I had started thinking, I would start thinking about something that at the time I would always avoid because it fucked with my brain: death. How am I going to die? When am I going to die? What will happen when I die? Will I be remembered? Will anyone care? Is life worth it? I couldn't answer any of those questions, and not being able to answer them no matter how much I tried to come up with one made my head hurt. Then I started thinking about the worst case scenario: dying young, there's nothing after death, no one remembers me after I die, everything I have ever done has simply gone, all my efforts wasted.
    I've always feared this worst case scenario, but now at this point in my life I'm contemplating suicide.

• When I lost her

• @yep if u wanna know.....
    I know the meaning and the objective of a life..
    What life means??..what will happen when u die??..what is a purpose of life?...why we r in this world??...why we exists??..why we r living??...why this world exists?.....
    I know all....if u wanna know, then i can answer ur questions :)