Should TWS has fixed pre made groups or users should be able to create their own groups themselves and each created group will be tied to a new category as well.

• So it was decided earlier if TWS could have group chat feature like how linkedin, or reddit have, or facebook. Where users are able to talk to multiple peoples about the things they love simultaneously. In one way or another it might be fun :)

So as TWS users i would like you to choose whether you like this idea or not, and if you do, then how do you like it to be?? Whether there should be ready-made groups where you only join, and you can be invited like whatsapp groups or facebook,, or any user should have an access/powers to create their own groups and add its own members??

Please vote below and tell us why in any choice you make, you are free to make your own new suggestions :)

Ps: there is typo in a poll ,it supposed to be "well there should be ready-made groups"

• @ragnar yes i think it would be a nice addition to TWS. Id personally love to see a nice group chat feature.

• @ragnar I personally think that the feature will cause drama. I think that the pubic chat is good enough. If a person what’s a group they can simply make a group chat like we did with our mission impossible

• @ragnar Public chat is enough. Groups will just be a drama and divide people.
    And if people just need to talk to the people they like, they can just create a group chat.
    And also, even Public Chat is dead half of the time, if groups are made, all the things would be even more dead.

• @rendezvous this is exactly what facebook group chats are after days... Dead.

• I think Ragnar wasn't clear in the question.

The question was about introducing interest based groups , so that if a new group is created a new category will be auto created for this group and only members of that group will be able to post in that category..

And yes there is also a possibility for users to make their own groups/discussion categories like sub reddits instead of only admin making predefined categories in predefined groups.

• @talkwithstranger I comprehend what your saying, but how would that benefit the site itself as a whole? I mean people are already barely on public chat.. how would this new idea make people want to be more active? I post most of my topics in discuss anything and I find I get a okay amount of reply’s but with that discuss anything option you can scroll through the topics and choose anything you would like to talk about. Not to mention everyone wanting to make their own groups and there would be so many different categories nobody would know which one to choose which will give them the option to make even more. I believe it will all just end up in a big mess. I think some how you (and the mods) need to figure out a way to improve the public chat and private chats first before introducing something new

• @rendezvous I 100% agree with you. I don't want us all divided, would be sad and plain.

• @rendezvous said in Should TWS has fixed pre made groups or users should be able to create their own groups themselves and each created group will be tied to a new category as well.:

@ragnar Public chat is enough. Groups will just be a drama and divide people.
    And if people just need to talk to the people they like, they can just create a group chat.
    And also, even Public Chat is dead half of the time, if groups are made, all the things would be even more dead.

HE IS SO RIGHT. I DONT WANT GROUPS TOO.

• @ragnar Yo man, this is the first time i commented your poll. Lets be a good pal then! This just what i think. Public chat and global chat should be enough for us and there it is here. Why? Because if we had "another group", there will be a new fight like "faggot vs misoginy", "girls vs boys", and etc, so on. Something that i really like from this tws, we re blending and mingle.