• alt text

Hi there all,

I am so glad and so happy for this day, it feels like a blessing to me, for all i have went through. I have been on this site for 10 months now and made alot of friends, actually most of them we still in contact even thou they left the site for long time.

Ive made this topic as appreciation post for reaching 10K REPUTATION, actually without a doubt i am the first one to make this record. So i feel so proud of my self.

I have a list of peoples/users that i really appreciate for their effort or else i could not reach where i am right now, honestly they are alot but i will tag them all.

• i would like to thank @sologeek for he was the first person to teach me alot about this site, he is my close friend who was there for me till the day i was moded, all his efforts worked and today here i am.

• i would like to thank @Lucifer as he is the one amongst wisest users TWS ever had, he had been there for me for long time and helped me reach this far. Thank you bro

• without forgetting TWS couples @BOOTS22 and @Abby-83 , i consider them as my real life siblings, thank you guys

• i would be ashamed if i wont mention @Willow as she was there for me for long time and upvoted all my posts

• in proud to call you bro @YoursBucky for what you have done this oast few days, appreciate you man

• well she is gorgeous im telling yall, she is awesome and so friendly, @im-a-bae thank you so much you cute bish for letting me this far. You owe me alot

• @catwoman oh jeez the only girl who upvotes me alot, you owe me alot, and im so thankful and proud of you buddy, gracias mi amiga

• she has been there for me and proudly i call her sister @Violetttttt she is super awesome and friendly!!

• @zoobie my long time friend, we went through alot, ups and downs but forever he remains as my blood brother! Thanks so much

• we all have that funny friend who is always by yiur side, @sup you are so awesome brother, you helped me alot man!

• @Kat_15 what is friendship without kat?? She makes everything awesome and funny, she is awesome and funny at the same time, thanks buddy

• @imbored he is awesome and crazy at the samt time! One of my best friends too! Thanks buddy!!

• @Evan-Elderson this dude just joined past few months but he is cool and funny, intelligent and wise! Much appreciation brother!

• my all time best friend @cutie-cat we have been bests for long dam time and you helped me through alot, thank you so much

• @NutellaBigGoat our only beautiful goat on TWS, how proud we are, thanks so much nutella for your support, we want goats like you on TWS 😂

• @cutekanak she is police officer 😂, well she is old bish who helped me to reach here too, thanks to you too kanak

• @Kimmy159 she is awesome, gergous and funny, one of my best friends, she is intelligent. We need more peoples like her, thanks so much kimmy

• @US-poet our new mod, and our only poet on the site, we learn alot from your topics, and we enjoy alot reading your beautiful made poems, thanks alot buddy

• @FearlessWoman she is one of my friends who helped me reach this far, i should be ashamed if i wont appreciate her effort, thank you buddy

• @Naveen067 he is so cool, he is my friend and always there for me, i am so proud of having him as my friend!! Thanks buddy

• @Azzurranna you owe me alooott!, truly you are, im proud you love my topics, you are so cool and im proud to have you as my friend.

• @Murdagangshit big roaster of all time 😂😂, oh man you mad as hell! Thanks bruddah!!

• @Stranger_Danger the craziest dude of all time, he even got a medal of being crazy lmao. Thanks man i really appreciate your effort!

• @heyitszoey she is one of the coolest friends i have, gamerr!!! I oray sims 5 gon be lit buddy!! Thankss for your effort

• @LittleWOozie no words to describe how cool she is, public chat users knows her well. Thanks buddy!!

• @MakiBoy yoo mah boi! This dude is awesome yall im tellin you!!! Yall should follow him, he likes global chat thou, thanks man!

• @lei dayum pwetty gorl. Lmao. Thankssss gorl, she is from philipines, awesomest gorl of all time

• @bunny aye aye who is thick?? You are!! She went through alot but dam she have good heart. You are awesome meg! Thanks!

• @cuddlebirds she might be a new user but im telling you she is awesome! She likeesss penguins alott lmao

• @Zazzles good thing is that we have a nurse here who gon help us when we get sick 😎, thanks buddy alot!!

• @Odin my father, lmao thanks dad for your effort!!! I dont have much to say!

• @WtfJudith she is awesome and funny, we all love jer and miss her when she gets offline. Thanks alot buddy

• @KorgLife17 oh God i nearly forgot you, my buddy!! He is awesome spiderman of all time!!! Together with @football_m29 they make awesome team!! Thanksbrothers!! Thou i miss you man @football_m29 no homo!

• @Sammy well she is awesome, funny, crazy, intelligebt, and wise at the same freaking time. Mess with her and you get knoked out!!! Thanks buddy!!

As i first said i might forgot some users so please forgive me if i did, thats all what i can remember right now.

I will like to appreciate yall efforts and everything for the past 9 months, it has been a great pleasure to meet you all here.

I likely to be thankful for being appointed as a new tws admin as we all saw the @TalkWithStranger recent post. It is like a surprise to be honest and im so happy for it.

NOW LETS PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

Dj

• -deleted-

• @evan-elderson i knw brother, i still hope they will come back

• -deleted-

• @ragnar umm I ain't a nurse but thank you maaan! 🤗

• @zazzles i thought u were 🤔 or somethim like that 🤔

• @ragnar I'm a legal drug dealer 😂

• @zazzles oh shit

run yall for you life!!

Run

• @ragnar the king or the chosen one has ascended! All hail the king!
    alt text
    alt text
    Its your time to rule bro! Own or serve it well.
    P.S. I think you named everyone on TWS.

• @boots22 lmao thanks bruh, and yeah i did 😂
    Tchalla

• @ragnar now lets kick some ass!
    alt text
    alt text
    And don't freeze man.

• Congratulations Bro And thanks for mentioning me.

alt text

• Movie Buff

@ragnar awww I'm so happy for you <3 10k is a lot and you deserve it, every bit of it :grin:
    excited

• @zazzles said in Dusk till down 💎🎂:

@ragnar I'm a drug dealer 😂

Ummm ,.like can I join ?

I is poor.
    I is bankrupt.
    I is wanting money.
    I is going to streetwalk.
    I is going to prepare my anus ...

@Zazzles ,please allow me to join your gang...you can be my pimp. :joy: :joy:

• @ragnar Congrats for ur Reputations bro 🤘...... i wish u to reach more heights and Rock ur Mod job 🤘.....And thanks for mentioning ma name and telling about ma 😅😅😅😅😅😅 🤘

• @stranger_danger I will send you a secret location in exactly 4 days, 9 hours, 27 minutes and 49 seconds. Through what, you will know omce you see it. Follow the directions and you will be directed to one of my associates.

You can't bring anything. No guns, no shoes, no clothes. Yes, you have to come nekkid.

• @zazzles your service is very bad. We do home delivery also, just tell me order pay through bitcoin and you will get whatever you want.

• @yoursbucky I can't decide if you are being sarcastic or not... 🤔

• IM A PROUD SISTERRRRRRR yas

• @zazzles I am both side of coin. I don't do any criminal activity. But I have knowledge of this , how u can get this easily. Just some search nothing else. By the way anyone can contact me for the knowledge of getting drugs, weapons , hitman, hackers, fake passport , green card , marksheet anything.