• Don't look through their eyes.

• @girlwhois16 who are they? And how is this advice?

• @thestrangest I'm just saying that you shouldn't look at you life, your problems, your work through someones else's perception. You should do you.

• @girlwhois16

Then say that. Not "Don't look through their eyes"

• @thestrangest I don't want to fix dimensions for the understanding of a thought that I have expressed. You can perceive it completely different than I do or someone else does. So, I just leave my thoughts open ended.

• @girlwhois16 that's called being needlessly vague. It's stupeh. Don't do it

• @thestrangest Being "vague" has kept me going in life. I might be 16, but i have been through a plethora of experiences. And, it has helped me.Thanks for your advice. I really like this debate or whatever you want to call it we're on :-)

• @girlwhois16 said in Just an Advice.:

@thestrangest Being "vague" has kept me going in life.

Baby gonna cry?

I might be 16

Oh you're 16. You must have been through a lot

but i have been through a plethora of experiences. And, it has helped me.

PST

Thanks for your advice. I really like this debate or whatever you want to call it we're on :-)

I don't understand how that excuses your vagueness. I am only being rude because i find being vague bullshit and i hate it. I rightfully find a lot of things to be bullshit as you have noticed

• @thestrangest It's actually great, you know. You are really an intellectual. It isn't easy to find flaws in this plastic world.I love the way you are tbh!