• Music Lovers

This is one of those no hate please posts :). Your opinion is respected, pinkie promise. But I’m only posting this topic because recently my bestest friend in the whole wide world had an abortion. And she is acting like it was a joke...I dunno what to think or what to do. Because I happen to think it’s a big deal that she didn’t even tell me she was pregnant...so Blahhhh frustrated

• @willoww I understand that it might be an option in very rare situations but in general I am not for it. The very thought of it makes me sick to my stomach.

• Gamers

I'm pro choice, but of course with particular parameters in mind.

• @willoww Also pro choice, mainly because if the parent(s) don't even want to raise the child, isn't that in of itself an ethical dilemma of bringing a child into a potentially cruel lifestyle? There are enough lives already in the world today who aren't being taken care of to worry about, banning abortion would only make things worse, for everyone involved. Now if somehow the world became immaculate, and there were enough resources to raise the kid even if the parents didn't want him/her, then that's another issue; obviously we may never actually reach this point given human history and our general nature.

• Movie Buff Music Lovers Gamers

@willoww My opinion is if parents doesn't want to raise their own child then use a F'ng condoms before sleeping with someone (it's available in every F'ng stores). These brainless parents are killing their own blood in the name of ABORTION.
    anger

• @black_beetle alright, you need a caprisun and a hug, come here <(•-•<)

• Movie Buff Music Lovers Gamers

@willoww 😃 Caprisun & hug 😃
    coming

• Gamers

to me, abortion is like killing your own child, why do people do that

• Abortion should be done when you are not in a condition of taking responsibility of raising another life.
    Its definitely not a small thing.(like you are literally killing your child, be it born or unborn)
    Not using condom shows how irresponsible people can be.. and they should definitely abort because they won't give that kid a good life.
    ❤️