• This is like a AITA situation and I know that I am
    First of all I am (f, 26) is dating a guy (40) for about two years now.
    He is very close to his family, but mostly his twin brother.
    He was married before me for about 5 years, divorced because he cheated.
    He is older than me but its okay, I kind of do have daddy issues ( joke), but not the point
    The point is that his brother is married, has been for 10 years now, has a few kids.
    This is where the asshole me comes in, they are both what you expect on a cop, tall, sexy and strong (yes they work together) everyone knows who is who, because my boyfriend has small tattoos and his brother uses glasses.
    A few months ago I noticed some changes in him, nothing big and nothing that would make me thing he was cheating. They are twins but his brother is softer, kind. None of us wants kids, but I ended up pregnant and lost it on the first months, maybe that was the reason he was distant. No one knew but his mother, she kind of hates that he is no longer married but she liked her. So she kind of let everyone know that I cant even carry a pregnancy till the end. I left that dinner and went home, he came with me but he had work so he left. And then the distance, I havent talked to his family since then, one night his brother came by (he was gone) and we talked about what his mother did and what i went through. We ended sleeping together, and it was good. And we felt guilty after, but we kind of did it again a few weeks after, but havent talked to him since and never spoke about it. My bf is a jelous man (and yeah he was the done that did the cheating first) so I never told him what happen. But I am unsure of what to do, it happen once and I dont want to ruin a marriage or my relationship.
    Feel free to judge, I am already judging myself
    Thank you

• @debsvalentino that’s some pretty deep stuff here. Lol am not one to give advice the heart want what it wants so follow what it says 🤷‍♀️look deep within yourself you will know the answer without asking for advice from others it may hurt others in the picture it may not 🤷‍♀️. Irrespective of what situation is there just remember to love yourself first your allowed to be selfish.😉✌️