• Without going into details if you are not comfortable, how did you overcome depression, anxiety or other disorders you might have experienced?

This might help someone!

• There is no overcoming it,

Surround yourself with people constantly, good friends if you have them

At least in midst of company you will not have such ill feelings, as for long term, get married

• To get rid of depression get away from people in a quit nice place with a nice view like the sea or the trees or mountains ... think deeply about what depresses you and why it all come to your heart and hurt it . Once you find the reasons you can set a good plan to get rid of it .. but never ever distract yourself thinking that distraction would take away ur depression and never ever think that unprescribed drugs or alcohol or any other substance or addiction would be the solution becz It's not . Find the root - Feel the root and the branches - Think about the causes - understand the causes - Cut off the roots and the branches .

• The way I overcame depression was simply changing my mindset. I knew distracting myself wasn't a way of overcoming depression cos ones your not distracted it'll always be there waiting to hit you. So, as I mentioned earlier I changed my way of thinking. I knew staying in this depression state does not help me in any way, shape and form. It's ok to feel unhappy from time to time but just make sure to not dwell on these moments for to long because it can suck you in deep where it will be a constant cycle. Rather develop a solution to enable you to move forward. Most importantly when it comes to the past (easier said than done) accept what alright been done ( keep in mind we can't change what happens in the past) . REMEMBER: don't allow ur haunted past/memories stop you in making a bright future. if you change your mindset than surly everything is bound to change. Your mind can be your best asset or your worst enemy.

• Try pranic healing and twin hearts meditation. Attend the soul class!!

• @Turaab Started going on walks at night, Tried clicking picture of nature,sometimes I drew, but the thing that really helped me was "cooking",now I cook every time i feel low and the appreciation for my food by my family makes me really happy again :/)