• Gamers tws gay club but no homo

I clumsily slip off the bus into the dusty morning. The streets are emptier than my lunchbox. The sun has just started rising, the light of the asscrack of dawn swallows me whole like a starving serpent.
    It's the same path for me as ever: Downhill, under the pathetic excuse of a bridge, uphill, over the street and into the orchard of stupidity and loudness. I make damn sure to stop at the ""bridge"" to make sure the puddle is still there, present as ever. The puddle has earned the name of "radioactive waste" from me and my ex, it was here back when we were still dating. The fluorescent orange color calls me closer, telling me to take a sip.
    I make it into the architectural diarrhea of the school, resisting the temptation of the slightly glorified pond of sewage. There is nothing for me to do but wander around the halls aimlessly until first period starts. The lecture starts at 8:30, its barely 7:20 right now. I haphazardly throw my backpack into my locker and shove it shut. A train passes my school, louder than the a-wing during lunch break. I stop for a second and truly enjoy the view of the dim halls, the railroad and the few sad trees growing outside.
    It is truly monday, just like any other.

WELL AT LEAST IT WOULD BE IF IT WASN'T FOR FUCKING MISS RONA MAKING HER WORLD TOUR >:OO
    Sorry Im bored

Update: THE PUDDLE HAS VANISHED ITS LITERALLY NOT THERE ANYMORE IM SO F SAD

• Well its kinda well-written tbh, at least better than mine