• @mindigh said in INTRODUCING WICKED:

As drama has appeared (thank God), I am compelled to join in. It is quite funny to see how so many people are against catfishing done by a user, meanwhile the owner himself has a considerate amount of accounts to catfish as female and has previously asked people for nudes. Fuck the "cut off the head of the snake" saying, glad to see that mods are not publicly announcing any of these. The irony is that you expect to find genuine people on a website based on a lie, but sure, let's promote this cancel culture furthermore. "What a disgrace, so inacceptable", bitch please, it is nothing uncommon here, it is like people are joining the internet for the first time.
    @Kasper Cookie with all due respect, if you truly think that sup is trolling, please leave your bubble before someone bursts it and accept the reality.
    @sup Congratulations, you've finally transcended from your indian nature, look at us, took some time to finally agree on something.

who are you, so wise in the ways of reason and common sense?

• @sup Who is but the form following the function of what. I did give you a hint earlier. "It's there for anyone to see if you know where to look."

• @lilyrose and other chihuahuas. Im waiting for the evidence to back your claim that he has been stealing stuff.

Also,why don't we start with the management( The admin, to be more specific) if you may? "Expose him" in your next post.

Sincerely,sup.

• @Tribal-Chief pfft what point does he have and who are you . Why are you his bf 😂😂😂😂

• @LilyRose She's hot :smirk:

hahah..lmao..

I used to be a catfish here just to increase my rep and followers. I trapped many horny indians.

I'm sure they are still here :smirk:

• @sup yeap agree..face reveal

• @mindigh it this mf spoofer?

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• @sup nice way of you to describe the people who seem to have better understanding regarding this issue as my "chihuahuas", thank you.

If you truly want the "evidence", I will just DM you or the person who informed me about this. It's a lot and I did not make this topic so you guys can argue about the obvious.

It was just a call out and most probably a heads up for all the newbies that recently joined.

I agree that we should simply block these people, of course! I mean, it's common sense, right ?

but you disregard the fact that not all 13 year olds have that logic, and may be easily manipulated/taken advantage of. Especially when the person they're conversing with is made to be as 'good with words' as 'Claire' was. And of course, as a 'wordsmith' , it's easier to manipulate someone, especially someone much younger than you, who has less experience with catfishing/gaslighting.

I did not humiliate @Wicked_ aka Robert, it literally takes one click on the pfp to figure this out all by yourself. But if he actually feels offended, I'm willing to apologise.

now stop replying, I hate writing long ass paragraph messages.

• @LilyRose Lily calm down. Dont pay too much attention to this issue, you'll just get wrinkles and pimples. :smirk:

• @Liliputian You tell me!

Lovely ending to the story, I must confess. The accused was banned, but there had to be made a whole topic as a public humiliation process. Under no circumstances I am inclining in the favor of the defendant - I am merely pondering upon the meticulous, strategical approach of the issue. I cannot wait for the next person to make a wrong step and see another debasement/shaming procedure!

• @sup
    hmm... are you really sure that defending a pedo catfish is the right thing to do here?

perhaps it would be wiser to stop

• @mindigh I see.. so I get your point now. I guess there the next time this happens again, there should be due process. Let the defendant explain his/her side and don't give an immediate ban.

• @Darkh-Seth just sht the fck up @sup Sup is right you people have no sense we should have freedom i agree with @sup 100%

• @sarah_the_magpie said in INTRODUCING WICKED:

@sup
    hmm... are you really sure that defending a pedo catfish is the right thing to do here?

perhaps it would be wiser to stop

That's the point you are missing, teddybear. Why would I defend that weirdo? The user has been banned now and this step should have been taken prior to exposing him and creating a drama out of nothing. Im just enjoying my time here & defending my opinion of course.

Also,why are we ignoring the handiwork of the admin here. He is a skilled catfish and manipulator. The oldies know about the stuff he has done.

• @Karenluvsjesus said in INTRODUCING WICKED:

Screenshot 2020-10-03 at 1.48.48 AM.png
    He's a guy :face_with_hand_over_mouth: mb maybe vc him and record the voice as proof ig :person_shrugging_medium-light_skin_tone: cuz ppl still be thinking he a innocent gurl-

A conversation like this does not prove anything. Its called gossip in my language. Also,chloe is hot ngl.

• @LilyRose said in INTRODUCING WICKED:

@sup nice way of you to describe the people who seem to have better understanding regarding this issue as my "chihuahuas", thank you.

If you truly want the "evidence", I will just DM you or the person who informed me about this. It's a lot and I did not make this topic so you guys can argue about the obvious.

It was just a call out and most probably a heads up for all the newbies that recently joined.

I agree that we should simply block these people, of course! I mean, it's common sense, right ?

but you disregard the fact that not all 13 year olds have that logic, and may be easily manipulated/taken advantage of. Especially when the person they're conversing with is made to be as 'good with words' as 'Claire' was. And of course, as a 'wordsmith' , it's easier to manipulate someone, especially someone much younger than you, who has less experience with catfishing/gaslighting.

I did not humiliate @Wicked_ aka Robert, it literally takes one click on the pfp to figure this out all by yourself. But if he actually feels offended, I'm willing to apologise.

now stop replying, I hate writing long ass paragraph messages.

Sure dm me the evidence regarding plagiarism. Will you?
    The source of the original work and the name of the writer. That would be satisfactory!

Also,why don't we start with the management( The admin, to be more specific) if you may? "Expose him" in your next post.

I see you replied to this specific post but ignored this point of mine. Can we do that yea? It will be a heads up for all the newbies that recently joined.

• @sup There should have been due process for this before humiliating the catfish