• Technically, Autumn will be starting at midnight, here in the US, but as it's already feeling like fall in The Rockies a melancholy tune-share seems somewhat overdue. A fitting way to usher in the season, and to leave some of the year's other seasons behind.

• Autumn is not as macabre as it looks. Change is a necessary reality and death is apart of change.

• Autumn is my favorite season :) It is a beautiful time of year

• Autumn is awesome. All the pretty colors!!!:)

• @Sassygirl For me, a time of quiet self-reflection, mixed with just a touch of melancholia and morose.

• @Lazz said in Autumn's Song...:

@Sassygirl For me, a time of quiet self-reflection, mixed with just a touch of melancholia and morose.

I love the smells, the colors, the crispness of the air....

• @Sassygirl Having grown up where and when I did, I appreciate all those, too. Just takes me a while to...get settled in. I'm not yet ready to let go of Summer, yet.

Every year at this time I have that inner sinking feeling of an end to summer fun, and shorter days, and BACK TO SCHOOL. But eventually that passes, and I look forward to the scent of leaves burning. The sound of dry leaves crisply crackling underfoot. Feeling the chill in the air, so fresh and cool. The trees when the leaves start to turn, a festival of colors. Apple cider taste and smell, and eventually the scent of burning pumpkin tops, of Jack O Lanterns...and so much more.

• @Lazz said in Autumn's Song...:

@Sassygirl

Every year at this time I have that inner sinking feeling of an end to summer fun, and shorter days, and BACK TO SCHOOL. But eventually that passes, and I look forward to the scent of leaves burning. The sound of dry leaves crisply crackling underfoot. Feeling the chill in the air, so fresh and cool. The trees when the leaves start to turn, a festival of colors. Apple cider taste and smell, and eventually the scent of burning pumpkin tops, of Jack O Lanterns...and so much more.

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

• @Sassygirl Damn straight, girl. Right ON! :v::grinning_face: