Memory dump <-------------

• I thought maybe this 'place' could do with a memory dump section. Y'know. Just random memories. The kind that are too boring or self-indulgent to bring up in a conversation, but at the same time, they're unique, and if you don't look after them, all those moments will be lost in time like tears in the rain. Eh?

Here's some I dredged up from my mindhole:

• 198? On a school trip to Bristol Zoo, I noticed my mam had included some bananas in my packed lunch. Why, since I didn't particularly like bananas? Obviously she put em in so I could FEED THE CHIMPANZEE.

• 199? One time, I had a girlfriend and a thing that I did was, while I was out for a walk, I'd write her name in the dirt on road signs, so that she'd see it and laugh at how someone would do something so stoopid.

1. There was a heck snowstorm, and my boss agreed to let us all go home early. I drove off, but instead of going home, I parked in town and watched Django Unchained, knowing all along that I might get snowed in to the cinema. After the film, I decided to walk home through the blizzard, but cutting across some fields (because what farmer is going to be out in the snow, to tell me off for trespassing?). I crossed these big valleys, jumped these little streams. At one point, I saw a huge gang of deers and they looked at me like, "What?"

DUMP YR MEMORIES HERE OR THEY'LL GET LOST LIKE TEARS IN THE RAIN.

roy batty.jpg

• One Woman Army

@Indrid-Cold Sorry, hard disk already wiped (I have a bad memory 🤷). But maybe a dream will remind me tonight 😋

• I once put a boiled chicken breast in a blender, blended it, then drank it.
    It was gross.

• @SynapticMisfire That's as good as being a vegetarian, m8. If you can't tell what creature it was, no foul, no crime.

• Oh and since we're adding to the memory dump, I got really drunk last night and when I woke up a few hours ago there was lettuce eveywhere, shredded lettuce and hamburger buns on the floor and on the couch, Apparently I ate just the meat and had Oceans Eleven running on netflix.

• @SynapticMisfire Well, as long as you donate the lettuce and the bun remnants to a food bank, and carefully reappraise Oceans 11 on IMDB and Letterboxed, you'll still be able to get into Heaven, my friend.

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.