• LurkersForLife

One day a boy and a girl were driving home after watching a movie. The boy sensed there was something wrong because of the painful silence they shared between them that night.

The girl then asked the boy to pull over because she wanted to talk. She told him that her feelings had changed and that it was time to move on.

A silent tear slid down his cheek as he slowly reached out to his pocket and passed her a folded note.

At that moment, a drunk driver was speeding down that very same street. He severed right into the car killing the boy.

Miraculously, the girl survived. Remembering the note later, she unfolded it and read,
    ‘Without your love, I would die.’

• LurkersForLife

Her boyfriend left her a message saying "Sorry but we are over".

She didn't know how to react, because they went out for 3 years. And all he said was "Sorry but we are over". She thought she did something wrong.

To keep the thoughts away, she dressed up and left the house. She was walking in the park thinking about things she wanted to change in her life. Suddenly she sees him, the boy that she loved and still loves. She walks up to him.

Girl: Hey, what're you doing here?

Boy: Oh...Hi I'm just sitting here...

Girl: At 3:34 AM? Isn't it too late?

Boy: I know. Look I'm sorry I was stupid I never should have broke up with you. This is the place where we first kissed so I am here thinking about you because I can't sleep.

Girl: But why did you?

Boy: Because of another girl. I was wrong and I really regret it. I still love you.

Girl's heart start beating faster and she wanted to say I love you too, but she couldn't.

Girl: But, I don't love you anymore. You made me cry for the last weeks and I couldn't sleep because I loved you more than you would imagine and you broke up without letting me know any reasons. Now it's all over. I can’t come back…

Boy: I understand but please remember I will love you forever!! EVER!!

Girl turned around and you could feel how her tears were falling of her eyes. She walked away.

5 days later she knew that she can't take it anymore. She was weak and wanted to see him. She took the phone and rang him.

Boy: Hello?

Girl: Look the night in the park I said I don't love you, I lied. I love you too and miss you a lot. Please could we meet? I really miss you.

Boy: Sure, I was thinking about you for the last 5 days. I missed you too a lot. I love you.

Her feelings came back. She loved him a lot. His words made her happy again. She loved him so much that she would give away anything to be with him. He was everything to her.

Girl: Let's meet up in the park on other side of the town. Its beautiful there and I want to remember this day for the rest of my life.

Boy: Love, you’re light of my life and you are the most beautiful girl ever. I will never leave you, I swear on my life! You are perfect and I will love you for rest of my life. I will be there in the park in 30 minutes. Can't wait to meet you. Love you. Bye

The girl was really happy that she finally will kiss him and get back together with love of her life. She was driving car and feeling very happy, tears flowing down her eyes and the second she went to wipe her tears of her face...

SUDDENLY.......

BANG!!!!

Girl: What happened?

Nurse: You crashed into another driving car....

Girl: Are people in other car okay?

Nurse: No, the person died before ambulance could arrive.

Girl: I need to call someone please... Can I call someone?

Nurse: Sorry you need to rest. You lost lots of blood.

Girl: But I need to talk to someone.

Nurse: No stay in bed and rest....

Nurse walks away out and starts crying....

Doctor: What's wrong?

Nurse: Her boyfriend was in the other car...He died before ambulance could arrive. She doesn't know. I can't break her heart....

The truth was that her boy friend went past the park and was going to buy her flowers first and then drive to the park. They both were driving too fast and didn't pay attention to outside world.

People say that only thing could separate love is death.

Some say it can't separated at all.

• So lovely story!!!🤩👍👍

• @Vicky-The-boy Thank you :)

• LurkersForLife

One day this girl and boy ment...the girl was invited to a server, there was a few people but one sticked out to the girl. The girl didn't want a serious relationship, neither did the boy. See, this girl had a game she would play because he previous boyfriend ruined any trust she had for any man... so the boy greeted her nicely, then he dm her to tell her a joke, then the girl slowly started playing the game. The boy called it "special friends" the girl slowly started feeling....different...about him, she fell for him... and he felt the same...so one day the girl hugged him and said "I will never let u go" The boy blushed. The girl started jumping on his back after that... soon after they started dating.. The girl still loves the boy to this day. They are still together till this day... There is more to this story but the rest is for the girl and the boy to know. :)

• @Rissa_TheBest your welcome

• @Rissa_TheBest Great stories comes from great experience....:tada:

• @JamesBond007 That is very true :)

• @Rissa_TheBest baby, I am curious to see the next chapters, 💞

• @DennisJM Haha, Ik baby

• @DennisJM said in Very very sad stories:

@Rissa_TheBest baby, I am curious to see the next chapters, 💞

Well I am about to wright the next chapter at some point today :)

• @Rissa_TheBest I'm looking forward baby, I'm sure that will be flawless like you 💞

• LurkersForLife

Boy:???
    Girl: Do you Like me back?
    Boy: Well your two years younger then me.
    Girl: Oh, well I gtg.
    Boy: bye
    Two weeks later the boy saw the girl on the news. she hung herself. She left a note saying "Age doesn't matter, I will always love you." 1 week later the boy was on the news he hung himself to but he wrote on the wall, it said "I was wrong, age shouldn't matter #repost this...or tonight the boy and the girl will be standing beside your bed.... OR YOU WILL LOSE THE ONE FALLING FOR YOU

• LurkersForLife

Little boy: Are you an angel?
    Me: What?
    Little boy: My mum told me that those who have marked wrists are angels.
    Me: I'm not an angel.
    Little boy: Of course you are. Mum said that only angels harm themselves because they don't like life on earth. This world is destroying them so they try to return to heaven again. They are too sensitive to the pain of others and their own.
    Me: You know, Your mum is very wise.
    Little boy: Thank you, she is also an angel, but she has already returned home.

• LurkersForLife

SHORTEST STORY YET!!!

I rock my baby in my arms and sing softly to her. It helps me pretend she is only sleeping...