Who cares. Hello and conversation. It sucks being sad. Let’s talk about that.

• Yep. Must contain 8 words

• @Fack-afack
    Being sad does suck.
    Being heartbroken sucks even worse.
    Seeing things that remind you of the one that broke your heart, breaks it all over again.
    I don't know why you're sad, but I can sympathize and empathize with you, as I feel your pain and experience it as we speak.
    My heart is broken a little less each day but I am missing a friend who had no choice and had to leave. That both confused and hurt. It did not break my heart because we still love each other but my heart aches for her presence in my life. I still feel her love but she is not present 2 renew it each and every time she speaks.

• @Fack-afack wait what? 😂

• What sux about being sad is that thinking about it only makes you more sad. When you're really sad your sad and there's no way to change that on your own. You can try to convince yourself that you're not sad, or try to "look at the bright side", but the overwhelming truth is that your sad, and nothing you can do by yourself is going to change it.

Why do we need other people so badly. What do we do when no one wants to help? How do other people avoid these feelings or turn off the switch that makes them sad? I really want to know.

• @theblankist
    Part of it is built into the human psyche. It's in our genes we are social animals.
    While I do not know this for a fact but studies have shown that solitary confinement over years and extended time periods have driven people insane.
    But that is solitary confinement truly being alone would be different altogether. And I feel that the definition of insane we have to be more clearly defined. Shirley in your own mind you talk to yourself can you imagine what that would be like if you were truly alone for say 10 years no contact with any other human would you be able to communicate with a say the birds or any other type of creature that you happen to be around you would surely have the time devoted to learning their language.
    Sadness is usually an emotion that is selfish meaning you cry and you are sad for yourself it's because you miss and you are without you generally are not sad for the other person and as far as I know the only way to turn that off is to not care.
    personally myself I will never do that therefore I will always get hurt and be sad but I find that I'm a better person caring about other people that I am not caring I choose to love and not to be indifferent