• Thankfully, you no longer represent the majority of your 'sides' opinion, but a bunch of tired, old, angry people who can't stand to see even a modicum of justice.

• @Sans-Undertale you think itโ€™s stupid that i believe that whites canโ€™t experience racism?we and bob are right though so i donโ€™t care if you disagree with us. stay ignorant.

• @Sans-Undertale you are punching the air right nowwwww A5919F70-A361-46A0-83A6-0E61BF6EC3BF.jpeg

• I'm not an old dude but fair enough. At least you're reasonable during this mess of a debate. But Shinobi yes I think it's kinda dumb. I'm not ignorant, my perspective is different but I'm not fucking dumb lol. You sure seem to care when people agree with you though lmao.

• @baldshinobi Of course! :hearts:

• @baldshinobi You are literally repeating a wrong Definition of racism to every person who disagrees with you. Just saying that a certain race can't experience racism is kind of racist. Repeating a wrong Definition of racism is not an argument and neither is calling people stupid.

• not gona read all of this. but

SYSTEMATIC RACISM EXISTS!!

but its not the only form of racism and saying because of that every other racist act just does not exist is stupid

i highly condemn every racist act, no matter against what race!!

• @baldshinobi atm what you need to fight is racism against black people, not trying to select who has suffered or not ^^

• @Ivan-Pernar iโ€™m repeating the definition that is right. you all just have your head so far up your fellow white supremacists asses to the point to where you donโ€™t know whatโ€™s going on. the definition i gave is right. iโ€™m just educating you dumb bitches who parents taught you wrong. so carry on.

• @emilyyyy how can whites be oppressed by the system when they are the system?

• @emilyyyy i donโ€™t care if you donโ€™t read it all. stay ignorant for all i care.

• @baldshinobi i never said whites are oppressed, but oppression has nothing to do with racism.
    oppression has to do with systematic racism, but other racism exists too.

its like saying sexism only exists against women and women cant be sexist, which is not true

• @baldshinobi You can check the definition of racism and you will see that it's not what you say it is and for your information black people do hold power in this world. In almost all African countries there are black leaders, in USA you had a black president, in USA you have black people in many political positions and if you hold a political position then you participante in power. That is all well known and you are the one who is uneducated it seems. At least when it comes to this topic.

• @Vlad20 nice one^

• @emilyyyy why do keep bringing up other races when this topic is about white people? WHITES CANT EXPERIENCE RACISM i am not talking any other race and i am NOT talking about sexism. you canโ€™t compare those too things you idiot.

• @Ivan-Pernar we had ONE black president. black people hold no power in america. if we held power/privilege then weโ€™d be living the same lives white people live. now do we? no. we have to FIGHT for our lives. our children are protesting against their lives being taken from them, OUR CHILDREN. do your children have to protest for their lives? do your children have to worry about being killed by a police just because of their skin color? are your children being over disciplined at school just because of their skin color? are your children being suspended from school just for wearing their protective hairstyles? you and if you have or donโ€™t have children, youโ€™ll all will NEVER face our struggle. america is circled around white people. we have a pledge that talks about, โ€˜liberty and justice for allโ€™ but where is that liberty and justice for all? thatโ€™s why we kneel during the nationals anthem and pledge because THEY ARE LIES. iโ€™ve had to face racism. iโ€™ve been called โ€œn***erโ€. itโ€™s HURTS, itโ€™s hurts to be mistreated just for being who i am. i LOVE being black and i WILL fight to be treated right in a country that promised me respect.

• @baldshinobi said in ACAB AND WHITE PEOPLE CANT EXPERIENCE RACISM:

youโ€™re dumb if you donโ€™t agree. sorry not sorry. ALL COPS ARE BASTARDS AND WHITE PEOPLE CANT EXPERIENCE RACISM.

not again :man_facepalming_medium-light_skin_tone:

• @baldshinobi Black people do participate in power in USA because there are people in USA who hold political positions. I am not claiming that African-Americans aren't struggling, but some of your claims like the ones that are in the name of this topic make 0 sense. You are trying to change a definition of racism and you are are acting like the message all lives matter has some kind of a bad meaning. It's okay to spread the message that black lives matter and it's okay to spread the message that white lives matter, but if all lives don't matter to you, if struggles of other people don't matter to you then you don't deserve support of other people with your struggle. It also seems that you Americans (of all races) don't want to see real problems in your country. You are protesting now against racism, but nothing will happen. How many fake issues will people find? Racism, gun laws, lgbt rights, genders... Then you divide yourselves in groups for and against and fight each other, while people in high positions of the democratic and republican party will support the side that they traditionally support and create a show for their little sheep. And their little sheep then choose the better shepherd. And protests like this one are proving that shepherds are succesfully creating hate between black and white sheep,left and right sheep. Your views are telling me that you are also just a political tool of the establishment.

• @baldshinobi The rest of the world doesn't like racist ideologues like you anymore. You're a thing of the past century. We โ€“ normal people โ€“ don't like to have to deal with the stupid american ideologies you are always so eager to shower the world with... So how about you stop posting your nonsense online and go outside and destroy your own country and your own neibourhood for the sake of skin color. Cause that's what racists do. Off you go.

• @Heinz yes againnnnnn ๐Ÿ˜