๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ some upsetting news๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Music Lovers Black Lives Matter Watch Anime Eyes One Woman Army tws gay club but no homo

I know some of yall dunno who i am but I actually have a younger sibling and I thought I should tell y'all this oh god I know some won't believe me but this is really hard for me to say
    so earlier on today by younger sister was murdered SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING It's my fault I couldn't help her DAMN THAT MURDERER i'd do anything to bring her back she was only 5 and sowwy guys one sec.......

I'm just speechless and mad and upset and it breaks my heart hope you guys understand keep fighting

• Draw Rangers SPARTAN

Did they catch the guy? is her obituary up? I'd like to light a candle, or send flowers if I could. That's awful and I hope you know your sisters memory will still live on as you're alive.

I have dealt with a lot of passings close to me recently, and there's no way I can, or could even imagine how you're feeling. My sincere condolences. If you ever want to mourn her, feel free to message me. I will definitely be available to listen.

You might never let go of it, but you could start a charity in her name, a research foundation, even public speaking. There's ways for you to talk back and fight this. Let your voice be heard, for you are now her voice.

• ABOOBS SPARTAN One Woman Army Freedom Writers Banned

@XxHรฃzรชlXnลซtxX its not your fault. You have a right to be upset and a right to be angry. You even have the right to want vengeance. You do what you need too to grieve and get through this.

@knownsense sometimes people need to vent to process and all. We each have our own ways of dealing with things.

• @XxHรฃzรชlXnลซtxX Really?

• Take it easy its not ur fault

• Music Lovers Black Lives Matter Watch Anime Eyes One Woman Army tws gay club but no homo

@Harely-Quinn I wouldn't joke about would I

@Greymatter it feels like it

• @XxHรฃzรชlXnลซtxX Its not donf blame yourself it was out of ur control

• Pet sematary her.

• ABOOBS Chocolate Lovers ;) Soul Searchers SEEKERS

@XxHรฃzรชlXnลซtxX Hey ik its sad but you can't change your or anybody else's destiny ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ I don't have words that can make you feel better but ......
    I'm sorry I'm really sorry for your losss...

• @Darkness_ sorry this do not fit in my Brian ? I asked a query please what form it is ?? Human being or some other being ? I reahonestly I did get it so please can you tell me what you guys are talking about , a animal or human being ? Sorry I am so stupid sometimes now I am need to understand like to know and learn more for you all not to be stupid like you guys ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™

• Soul Searchers

@XxHรฃzรชlXnลซtxX
    I am in shock reading your post. That totally sucks. You have my deepest sympathies. If I can help you in any way please let me know. I also have questions but you are probably not in any mood to answer them.
    Are you safe though?

• Soul Searchers

@XxHรฃzรชlXnลซtxX said in ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ some upsetting news๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ:

I know some of yall dunno who i am but I actually have a younger sibling and I thought I should tell y'all this oh god I know some won't believe me but this is really hard for me to say
    so earlier on today by younger sister was murdered SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING It's my fault I couldn't help her DAMN THAT MURDERER i'd do anything to bring her back she was only 5 and sowwy guys one sec.......

I'm just speechless and mad and upset and it breaks my heart hope you guys understand keep fighting

@XxHรฃzรชlXnลซtxX said in ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ some upsetting news๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ:

tenor.gif

@wet-teri Yeah I am safe thank you, and thank you for your kindness also please ask your questions

• @XxHรฃzรชlXnลซtxX okie the matter here do not fit in my brain but ok iagree from you some sense now I need to figure it out non sense or sense for myself ?? G
    is you sister is human being or some other being ?
    Did covid murdered you siblings ??
    Do you think it was so important to come here and write the blog instead staying with family ??

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.