This place is interesting and diverse and that's why I loved it when I joined

• I have never before met a more diverse class of species as I met on TWS. In my time which is only about a month here I came across people from different parts of the world. Some have interesting stories to share, some just want there memes to be heard like these are voices in their heads and they will go away if they just make us hear them too, some are lost lonely souls looking to reach out and just hoping someone would grab them (I feel the most for them) Some just want a specific body part to be validated by strangers on the other end of the world, this species in particular is the most resilient and would force their self proclaimed elegance on you until they get their validation, they do so by sending pictures of said organ whether you ask for them or not. Some are here just for the sake of an argument and would argue for just about anything, this species thrives on disagreement and some of them support their beliefs and idea and make an argument on the basis of watermarked memes, this is a higher level of intellect that we see from the regular meme sharing individuals because they think they have a higher purpose in doing so. Then there is a species here which is generally insecure, these individuals like to keep a flock of the opposite gender close to help them feel secure, this relationship is considered symbiotic by the opposite gender but in actual it is opportunistic for the person herding the flock because every member of the flock thinks they have something special while the opportunist is like that with every member of the flock. Then I met a species that is smart and highly developed, some want to share intellect, some want to just listen to your story and share the burden, some just want to socialize and hope to build a lasting relationship based on friendship and trust. This is my most favorite type of species, they are unconditional, respectful and caring. And this is what kept me at TWS. What kind of species did you run in to? Do share.

• Very insightful my friend, and true as well. I've come across many "species" of people too. 😂 Thanks for sharing, you seem like the latter one. I hope I am too XD
    keep on keeping on bro

• @IssMeXavi haha yes i am the latter XD

• @Bark24 what would u say I am from our limited interactions?

• @IssMeXavi i think you want validation for something O.O hahaha jk bro

• @Bark24 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• 4 days. All it took was 4 days for me to meet and befriend people who I feel the utmost respect and trust towards. I've talked to @Ella-26 about how it's not that there's not people who are kind, understanding, patience, and intellectual; we just haven't ran into them in the right time and place. TWS is this weird site where things slow down just enough for people to meet and actually meet people who care and show that side of themselves. No matter what happens and where we go after all of this, I'll always think back on this part of my life with fondness.

We all start out as strangers at one point, no? So to everyone, take a chance out there and make a friend. People aren't all cruel out there in the world, there are real people here too.

• I feel obliged to put a lengthy response to all of this. But I'll try not to do that. :D

I have met all those and I gotta say i was pleasantly surprised that I got to bump with the last ones. I consider it my good fortune. They made the whole TWS experience a lot better.

There are good ones yea, I am not gonna tag them because I don't want them waking up to a bunch of DMs. XD

• @Ella-26 thank you for the feedback Ella XD

• @Bark24 After reading your post, I realized that I missed at least one person who seems to be sensible. I met most of the species you are talking about. Perhaps, I belong to a less communicative species but certainly, I too wish to be heard. So, I told my story to many of the people out here without any hesitation because I know none of them personally. This has been so relieving. These people are great because they listen to others and try to be supported. I need not name, but I am just thankful to them. TWS is indeed a nice platform to meet a variety of people from all around the world. You rightly summed them all.

• @Bark24 i see your filters are working perfectly well man! Yep, these people are all present here for sure and others besides. I'm definitely in the last category. I like the interesting conversations and the supportive nature of the good people on here. And I've definitely met a bunch of people i consider friends and feel affection and admiration for

• @anonymous92 I am glad you had those interactions, and i am glad you felt heard by the right people. I have a few people here that I fall back on to myself. I like our daily exchanges and there are things I can share without being judged with a few people I met here which I always wanted in real life but couldn't get. Cheers

• @Scottish Me too, I like sharing my culture with people and finding about their culture in the process. This place is definitely diverse and that is the beauty of it. Its nice to explore some other species I mentioned as well and provides an opportunity to self reflect as well.

• @Bark24 you're welcome man! I just read your post about your dad. You're alright you are 😊

• @Bark24
    this is a very nice post, i couldn't agree more. tws has its ups and downs, it has its fair share of creeps but it also contains lots & lots of wonderful funny adorable people.

tws is our little virtual pocket universe full of memes and weirdos and occasional insightful discussions & it never gets boring here. wouldn't have it any other way~

• @Bark24 Are you the old Chinese man from The Day the Earth Stood Still?

• @Indrid-Cold i am yet to watch that movie XD

• @sarah_the_magpie me neither. Glad you liked it.

• @Scottish his anniversary just passed a few days ago and i write something in his memory every year. This year thought of sharing it over here :)

• @Bark24 it's was nice to meet u and some other users but i was looking for bitches :rolling_on_the_floor_laughing: but what i found was cute, shy, confused, depressed ... girls ! Simply they are beautiful the way they are.