• Tell me how to reduce the number of wrinkles? I'm 36 years old. I would like to improve the quality of my skin.

• Many many variables regarding physiology.

So just going to mention a favorite, which is "well-being".

From your age, you'll know that you "look better" and "feel better" if you got that full night sleep, if there's not much to be stressed about. Compare mornings where you feel sluggish to the ones where you're eyes opened ready for the day.

One can only work toward our well-being in variables we are able to control.

For example, if you need that extra hour of sleep or nap midday, you should allow yourself if possible. No phones or Netflix.

Something simple as the amount of times you smile and frown per day attribute to "wrinkles", not as direct. But one shouldn't have a "mad" face too often, "stressed" face, those muscles working and facial expression does refine the face toward one mannerism or another.

Although this cannot be helped in sense of if there are real impending worries, one needs to take care of it.
    Besides well-being, eat well. Fruit, veggies, etc. Junk food and pizza yes, are terrible for the skins per se. You won't die from eating it, everyone is different and will react different per se, but man, every time I eat pizza, my skins is just. urgh.

Apologies for the long post.

I would just focus on well-being, and eating good first. Those two factors will drastically get you through. Before we had all these "face cream" and "nutritionist". How did people stay radiantly beautiful for so long? Their life was beautiful, and that reflected well with their smiles, which reflects well with their expressive beauty.

Rinse your face with water whenever you feel it getting oily. Which differs from person to person, and from environment to environment, etc etc. Tone down on make up as much as possible per se. Some will say it won't matter, anything on your skin matters. Your skin needs to be able to breathe.