• How do i tell my boyfriend that im pregnant?

This wasnt something we planned, or something we are prepared for. Everytime i try to tell him i get scared and chicken out. I dont know how he will react to it.

Im 22, hes 23. We've been dating for over a year and we currently live together.

I dont know how to start the conversation, or what to say or how to say it. Ive tried multiple times now and the words just dont come out.

So far all he knows is that i havent been feeling 100% lately, he hasnt questioned it at all.

How do i tell him? What do i say? How do i say it? I don't want to completely freak him out but i know that he needs to know.

Any ideas or suggestions?

• Just be straight forward and say look I don't know how to say this so I'm just going to spit it out I'm pregnant.
    You could always say I told you you should have worn a condom.
    but there's no point in pointing fingers it's an issue that you need to deal with and it'll give you a good idea of what kind of a boyfriend you chose. How he deals with this problem or issue I shouldn't call it a problem will tell you a whole lot about how he is as a person.
    This is actually something that you have to deal with on your own if he chooses do you have an attitude about it.
    Feel free to p.m. me if you want. There's really no advice I can give you but I will pray that you have a decent boyfriend and that you and he can come to an amicable agreement. No matter what you choose.