• LurkersForLife

Ever asked yourself what makes you happy for real? ;)

• @_itsmaldecocou that's are hard, I dont ever think about what makes me happy but I do think about what I need to do be happy. I also wonder sometime why all the great things in my life I am lucky to have and sometime I still look at the things and dont have and that drives my happiness. not sure if that makes sense..

• @Jackson1 in some extent people don't have this thing called "contentment or satisfaction". sometimes we forget to appreciate things that surround us. as an adage says " the grass is always greener on the other side"

• @_itsmaldecocou Being happy every moment of our life isn't possible. We will always have our ups and downs. We can't distinguish our happy moments if we don't have sad moments to compare them with. Living a fulfilling life, with both happiness and sadness or any other feeling, is a balancing act. Not to much of one without the other. As long as we are able to keep our balance in life, happiness is merely a part of it, not everything

• Nah never ever, ever, ever, ever never.

• LurkersForLife

sounds like a song to me haha!

• LurkersForLife

yeah you can say that again. nothing to complain.. just wanna know what are other people's happiness since pandemic began and its a one blink realization for everyone of us. missing so many things that others don't realize what makes them happy and also sad