• Banned

Seriously, most of the time, most creationist especially keep on sinning and doing the illegal thing that the basis of religion basic teaching forbid them to do like christians can't have sex before marriage, muslims can't have date before marriage and yet they keep on doing it?
    There are many and many religion rules that should and MUST be obey as jews, christians and muslims or they will be considered as blasphemy :

• @TagIsTag the video is not makes senses tag. u should have more believing to ur own religion to make protection with ur mind.

• Banned

@Silly_Boi if religious people especially creationist are true to themselves on their own religion
    They should focus on their afterlife more than the life they have now which means they should just throw this only one life they had since the afterlife is greater than the life they had now which as they claimed it to be

• @TagIsTag i know u ever heard about adam & evee right. they do the sin too for eating some forbid fruit. cuz of iblis whispered to him

• Banned

This might be the only life you have, let's face it there is no evidence for the afterlife so why should anyone believe there is one that they themselves to the point that they even deny the ultimate truth for the origin of species? Why would an Almighty God forbids anyone from accepting the the truth for human evolution?

• Banned

@Silly_Boi the things is, there is no evidence that supports the creationism story. After all, evolution theory is the only idea that lit up biology and everything else and without evolution biology and science doesn't make any sense

• @TagIsTag said in Why Religious People Keep On Sinning?:

@Silly_Boi the things is, there is no evidence that supports the creationism story. After all, evolution theory is the only idea that lit up biology and everything else and without evolution biology and science doesn't make any sense

yeah i know. but did u know that quran it self create all the biology stuff?

• Banned

@Silly_Boi already read the Quran fully with translations, tbh there are many scientific errors that contradicts with the Quranic verse like where are the sperm located? What is the shape of the earth? Why the sun needs permission from God to rotate the earth? Why the Quran seems to say the earth is flat? And many more
    Sorry to disappoint you, but there are many reasons why Scientist don't refer at the Quran ,Bible and Torah as scientific facts

• Banned

The Bible, Torah and Quran have one similarity that is they believe that Adam were made from sand and Eve from Adam's ribs which definitely contradicts with scientific evidence.

• they are trying to repress their animal nature and failing

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• @TagUjjwal this makes sense because if heaven existed why would we want to stay alive in this bullshit world than to go in a place that is way better to stay in

• @Laron-Demeritte said in Why Religious People Keep On Sinning?:

@TagUjjwal this makes sense because if heaven existed why would we want to stay alive in this bullshit world than to go in a place that is way better to stay in(I ment the video it self not the but this is bull shit

• @Eye was gonna post very similar words,.i don't need to now. It's something that always strikes me, how little consideration is given to the fact that we're just another species of animal.