• This is an ancient legend.
    Reaching back as far to the time before Christianity even formed and where the celts with their druids reigned over Germania.
    The local people view the stories as a myth. See it only as some folklore to scare the Berchtesgadener Children away from the mountain.
    But there is something much more to it then one wants to acknowledge.
    Humans disappearing without a trace. Coming many years later, acting bewildered and out of their time and place.
    Entire groups vanishing.
    Hitler's strange interest in it. Waffen SS searching around the mountain.
    Berghof was specifically built to be Adolf Hitler's special vacation spot. With a perfect view to the mountain.
    Strange, barefooted monks wandering around, helping travelers along the way and taking them inside the mountain.
    It is presumed that they come from an entire underground city inside the mountain, where the last king of Germania still lives on, sleeping until this day only to wake up once every hundred years to check if the ravens are still flying over the mountains peak.
    The end times are said to take place in front of the mountain. The fields will be soaked with blood. And the III. Sargon will appear from the high north.
    Some scholars even think that the UNTERSBERG is the midnight mountain mentioned in the bible by Jesus from Nazareth himself.

More can be researched here:
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread384938/pg1

I am the user called "Sword0fJustice" at the last pages.
    The mountain does not make any sense.

Ask any questions you might have.
    I have visited both mountains 2 times each.

• @Karina-Kara I wanna go there.

• @Barton
    It is dangerous.
    Many have fallen off the mountain while climbing it and met their demise.

• @Karina-Kara said in UNTERSBERG - The mountain in Germany where people disappear.:

@Barton
    It is dangerous.
    Many have fallen off the mountain while climbing it and met their demise.

The danger is what makes it fun 😏

• @WtfJudith Lets go there and disappear

• Will you reach the caverns end?
    Or will you fall down like the rest did before you?

• @Karina-Kara Danger doesnt matter if you have with you someone you trust.

• @Barton
    It still matters as the geo-magnetic anomalies do not care if you show up alone or in a group.
    An entire wedding group disappeared in the middleages. This is being told in the myths.

• @Karina-Kara I didnt mean it like that. Never mind.

• I was just searching about this on internet and I found a article

One of the more recent and most well-known of these weird cases concerns a group of three tourists from Munich, including a married couple, disappeared while exploring on the mountain in 1987. The only trace of them found was their abandoned car, and supposedly no other sign of them was turned up despite a massive search. The missing people were considered to be just more victims of the mountain, but a full 3 months later relatives of the vanished group received a phone call from them explaining that they were on a ship in the Red Sea headed for Alexandria, Egypt. When asked where they had been during the previous 3 months, none of them seemed to have any idea of where they had been or why they were on that ship, and indeed they seemed to not even be aware that so much time had passed.

It means not only people disappear but time changes too.....really scary.....

• @reviewer_1
    It was an rather amusing case.
    I will explain:
    The leader of the group, Hermann Forster, was actively searching for the Untersberger anomalies for over 10 years before the incident.
    He convinced his wife and their common friend they had together to a trip to the mountain. They left their Trabant at a parking lot near the mountain.
    Rescue teams later found a shirt near a cave entrance that belonged to their common girlfriend, but the woman later said that it did not belong to her (a lie).
    The couple recognized her shirt after the 3 months but she still denied that.
    Not only that, but the trio was not "open" for interviews. They denied to give out any answer that have been raised about the incident.
    And their explanation story that they gave the interviewers was entirely made up. They told the reporters that they "accidentely" made a trip through Yugoslavia to get to Turkey. But keep in mind that at that time the Iron curtain was still up. They even told the reporters that their girlfriend "forgot" her documents at the car.
    It would have been impossible for them to go over the border, not even accounting the fact that the girlfriend would have been detained by the yugoslavian border patrol if they where searched.
    This all looked like the german government silenced or even threatened them if they dared to speak about the mountains secrets publically.

The couple never spoke again to their common girlfriend after everything that has happend. A lifelong friendship broke up. Just like that.
    Rather strange, isn't it all?

• @reviewer_1
    It is rumoured, according to witnesses, that a high ranking SS Officer still resides inside one of the caves from the mountain.
    He was only 3 months inside and almost 80 years have passed on the surface.
    Some restaurant workers on / near the mountain even noticed 3 or more men acting polite, but quite strange coming to their shop every now and then and wearing very worn, old mountain boots.
    The worker pleaded anyone inside the commentary section of a YouTube video to look after said persons.
    Very strange for a worker to notice such detail in one of their customers.

• @Karina-Kara really strange .....you said you went to that mountain .did you feel something unusual or strange there?

• @reviewer_1
    Something followed me. Numerous times. But i couldn't make out or see anyone in my vicinity.
    I had an Electro-Magnetic-Field detector with me and it sure measured "its" presence. The meter going up and down, sporadically.
    It was not depended on where i was on both mountains, rather then the "anomaly" was moving itself. Like a living being going around.
    I even stood many times around and the meter caught up... Something.
    I think some sort of "cloaking technology" is being used to monitor "interesting" travelers.
    But by whom, i cannot fathom.

• @Karina-Kara its really strange and the most exciting part you yourself were up there . people disappeared and then again reappeared .....

They are really strange and too scary when you over think on it...

In India too we have a place like that ..it's not a mountain but rather a fort and the most interesting thing that the government of India has made a statement that no one are allowed to enter in that fort or the area up to 1 km surrounding it. It is bangarh fort also a cursed fort .. Its story is interesting too but I have not dared to go to that place till now...

• @reviewer_1
    Open another topic about the Cursed Fortress.
    It sounds so interesting!
    I also heard about a story of a temple with a still sealed door and that enormous treasures are behind it.
    But it all belongs to India's King family.
    The so called "Vault B" of the Padmanabhaswamy Temple.

• Bhangarh Fort is a 17th-century fort, infamous all over India for being the 'Most haunted place in India'. Because of the numerous ghostly experiences and happenings in the fort premises, villages have sprung up far away from the fort, due to the fear of what lies within. Even the Archaeological Survey of India or the ASI has forbidden the locals and tourists from entering the fort at night. This completely ruined, haunted fort of Bhangarh does have a very eerie, negative aura to it. Several legends have attested to the paranormal happenings inside the fort.

Haunted Story 1: A Place Lost in the Shade

The first legend claims that a king named Madho Singh raised the Bhangarh fort after obtaining due permission from an ascetic named Bala Nath who lived there; having agreed to a condition which said that the shadow of the fort must never fall upon the home of the ascetic. But as fate would have it, one of the ambitious successors of Madho Singh added to the fortifications vertically, thereby causing its ominous shadow to engulf the abode of the ascetic. Lo and Behold, once it came to pass, the fort was doomed within no time. The alleged prophecy stood fulfilled, and the Bhangarh Fort became haunted.

Haunted Story 2: A Place Caught in a Limbo

A second legend behind the Bhangarh Fort haunted, more popular than the first one, claims that Princess Ratnavati of Bhangarh was responsible for the apocalyptic situation which befell the fort. A local black magician fell in love with her (the princess is believed to have been very beautiful) and once tried to bewitch a cosmetic she was supposed to use, to make her fall in love with him. The princess smelled suspicion and foiled the entire conspiracy of the black magician by pouring the bewitched cosmetic over a massive stone boulder, which then supposedly crushed the 'tantrik' to death. Before the magician breathed his last, he placed a curse upon the entire landscape that no soul would ever be able to live in peace there. The entire landscape around the Bhangarh Fort has been haunted since.

• @Karina-Kara hey you saw this video... I think you will not understand anything ......it is in hindi

• @reviewer_1
    There are subtitles available in english.