• :Totally bored. Only horny little boys on here

:::

• @aglasgow hey man I'm on Rothesay but from Duntocher. Don't give up, there's good people on here ro talk to. Are you Celtic or rangers btw? I'm Celtic through and through

• This post is deleted!

• @aglasgow not true I'm a 49 year young at heart blessed in knowing what young ladies who are don't mind if they are stable or finacially financially well off. I l was married before for 12 + 3= 15 majority of the years with a dreaded Social Worker w a BSW & MAsters in Human Behavior, her loss in divorcing me, she a Virgo I a Pisces 9/15 & March 12 one thing we had in common is that we have 2 mutable signs meaning we don't mind last minute changes of plans depending what is more important or we'd rather do. I could of sued Paula Abdul for that song of hers I used to like, Called "Opposites Attract" We were almost Completely opposite, i was unselfish with the love I had to offer to her & 3 other ladies in my immediate family my mom & 2 sisters. I am 1 gentlman who believes Honesty is the best policy...My 5'2" Obese Chinese/ 1/8% comes filipina beach ball with feet & a bitch without a cause that i have and can only call her coz i'm front of a friend she called me a Piece of Shit meaningfully, first shes so negative minded & i'm so positive minded we clash like Sean Mendez says like a magnet push & pull never meeting im the middle, I'm looking more for a partner for life who has a lot in common w mê also with a great sense of humor & knows how to relax take any walls down when you're w mē that causes stress, worries, problems, letting your hair down having a great time at the same time if you need to vent that's what i'm here for

• Hey anyone wanna chat

• @jaymv no.

• Banned

Same to you here, no boy available here who chat with me..