What are your thoughts on Marriage Equality ?

• @one nasa is not the name of a scientist lmao

• Music Lovers

@depressed-ramen I said NASA's scientists read carefully guys you guys are so funny 😂

• Music Lovers

@alwaysstranger no you said that stranger read your past meseg how can I hate something which not exists remember I hav screenshots bro

• Music Lovers

@alwaysstranger wrong totally wrong

• Music Lovers

God means us bro god leave in us not outside god means energy which in universe god means everything which we can feel can see can eat can drink everything god is everywhere bro

• Music Lovers

@alwaysstranger thats what I said bro if you think something not exists that doesn't means it's not exists

• @alwaysstranger said in What are your thoughts on Marriage Equality ?:

@one said in What are your thoughts on Marriage Equality ?:

@alwaysstranger no you said that stranger read your past meseg how can I hate something which not exists remember I hav screenshots bro

But i believe it doesn't exist so i can't gate it even if it exists. Because i can't hate something which i think doesn't exist

Newton, the great scientist, was a firm believer in God. However one of his atheistic friends would not agree with him that there is a supreme designer behind everything. So one day Newton made a gyroscope – a replica of the solar system. When his friend came then he was struck with the preciseness of the model. He asked Newton - How did you make it. Newton replied – I did not do it. It came by chance. His friend laughed and said – Do you think that I am a fool that I will believe you? But Newton kept on insisting that it came by chance. Finally his atheistic friend got annoyed and said - If you don’t want to tell me then its fine but don’t think that I am a fool that I will believe your foolish argument. And then Newton replied – You say that the entire universe which has so much preciseness & is so beautiful came by chance then why do you have difficulty in believing that this tiny model could not come by chance. His atheistic friend was speechless and accepted that the universe has not come by chance but there is a hand of the Supreme designer behind this beautiful creation.

• Music Lovers

@alwaysstranger thanks

• Music Lovers

@alwaysstranger upcorse he's everywhere But matters how you see him ...

• @alwaysstranger stop being rude dude. Why u hate God that much? What did he do to you?

• Music Lovers

@alwaysstranger definitely if your willing strongly you can

• Music Lovers

First tell me what worship is??? Tell me stranger if you seen someone is in pain then you help him or not tell me??

• Music Lovers

@alwaysstranger damn answer my question dude

• @alwaysstranger u show much hate on him. Despite not believing of his existence try to act cool. I respect you being atheist and respect me believing in him. And show some respect to him

• Music Lovers

@alwaysstranger haha caz you know I'm saying th truth you afraid stranger it's strange bro 😎

• @Ragnar-Lothbrok lets say he exists, why does he let all these bad things happen, if there is such thing as a god (i dont believe in god) he's not benevolent, but an evil asshole.

• Music Lovers

@depressed-ramen wait I'll come to you dear after stranger

• @depressed-ramen said in What are your thoughts on Marriage Equality ?:

@Ragnar-Lothbrok lets say he exists, why does he let all these bad things happen, if there is such thing as a god (i dont believe in god) he's not benevolent, but an evil asshole.

Stfu, dnt call him even tho u aint believing in him, this world is not a place for luxurious life, he let bad things happen for a reason, on throught overcoming any bad thing we gain strength, we beçome stronger, he teachs us in every way, by lettin bad things to happen also. As human beings we should accept challenges

• Music Lovers

@depressed-ramen jam it's called destiny god not interfere in that it's our destiny decided by us by doing good or bad things when we doing bad things definitely something bad happens to us god won't help us but when we doing good things god will definitely helps us

• @alwaysstranger said in What are your thoughts on Marriage Equality ?:

@ragnar-lothbrok said in What are your thoughts on Marriage Equality ?:

@depressed-ramen said in What are your thoughts on Marriage Equality ?:

@Ragnar-Lothbrok lets say he exists, why does he let all these bad things happen, if there is such thing as a god (i dont believe in god) he's not benevolent, but an evil asshole.

Stfu, dnt call him even tho u aint believing in him, this world is not a place for luxurious life, he let bad things happen for a reason, on throught overcoming any bad thing we gain strength, we beçome stronger, he teachs us in every way, by lettin bad things to happen also. As human beings we should accept challenges

Wow. You're telling him to shut the fuck up and I'm getting hate for ridiculing your ridiculous ideas. Anyways. Goodnight, I'll disprove everything you 2 said/will say tomorrow

He cant call God an evil asshole thats rude, wtf