Whats your insecurity?

• We all have uniqueness of character or of body, now, whats your uniqueness that the society has made you feel bad for?

No need to lie, we all are strangers after all, what's the worst that can happen.

Mine is; I am a hypocrite, my mind knows what is right and what is not, yet my emotions and feelings gets the best of me. This is hypocritical, and that's my insecurity. Also, I am very bad with developing a habit. It is hard for me to concentrate on one thing, and like you all people, it is very hard for me to develop interests. So I have become a jack of all trades, and master of none ๐Ÿ˜•

• @DIVine

I'm too picky about people in life. Either being friends, lovers or even people I open up with when I have too. If a person doesn't have everything that I want that I established in my mind it instantly loses interest making it extremely difficult for me to ever meet new people fully / give them a chance to show how they really are.

• Music Lovers Movie Buff Freedom Writers GSP Patrol | The Proofreaders

@DIVine My insecurity is lack of decision making abilities ๐Ÿ˜ž
    For instance, I cannot stay in a relationship for even a week. When I do have a girlfriend, I don't enough care of her. When I do not have, I think I should have a girlfriend. Even though, the girl is same at both situations.

• You're right. Hyprocrisy is where it's at. I still aim to be a working class industry man, ala my dad, both grandads, etc ...and yet most of my work nowadays involves typing crap into a computer ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿซ <-- is that the right emoji for nerd?

• PM Draw Rangers

I push people away.
    Sudden intimacy makes me feel uncomfortable and maintaining a relationship alive requires effort. Sometimes it's easier for me to let them go instead of investing energy that I lack, with the unfounded excuse that the person isn't worth it.
    I surely have many insecurities, but that' s by far the most relevant and less flattering.

• Isn't being a jack of all trade preferred by the society today?

• @DIVine I make assumptions about people based on what I've heard and see about them. Theyre usually right, but everyone always tells me not to judge a book by a cover so I'm working on it

• Chocolate Lovers ;) SPARTAN Global Moderator

@DIVine

I get bored of commitments easily. Like, I procrastinate things. Also, Iโ€™m sensitive to things ๐Ÿ˜‚ like if people end up being fake to me, I consider it a big deal and donโ€™t move on from it, which I want to change. (That was cringey)

• One Woman Army Music Lovers Sarah's Fan Club

my main insecurity is that, in real life, i care way too much about what other people think about me. it completely paralyzes me and forces me to be super polite 24/7 and partake in all of the petty bullshit little social rituals that i secretly hate, like being nice to people who don't actually deserve it.

additionally, i'm afraid of getting out of my comfort zone, i'm annoyingly immature and i procrastinate a lot~

• @DIVine I feel insecure when people who I like treating someone as they treated me before . it feel like that someone is taking my place. thats "one" things makes me insecure n after few days or weeks I used to it

• My insecurity is everything about me

• My biggest insecurity is that I can sometimes be socially needy and too forthright with some deeper feeling. Been working on that a lot though, since it is offputting to most people to be exposed to a stranger's inner demons and afflictions out of the blue. In here and IRL. although normally, IRL I just expose a little too much to friends, as long as I think I have some sort of Intimacy. but often the reaction is the same.

• @Daysia said in Whats your insecurity?:

@DIVine I make assumptions about people based on what I've heard and see about them. Theyre usually right, but everyone always tells me not to judge a book by a cover so I'm working on it

Not your fault, your brain is wired to do that; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

• PM Draw Rangers

@DIVine I meant it in general when it comes to friendship, not in a romantic/sexual way.

• ABOOBS

Kkkkkkkk

• @LittlePam
    Honestly you sound like a 'fuck-girl'(????) to me ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Soul Searchers

@DIVine Sorry for digging up an old topic, but I like it and want to answer ๐Ÿ˜
    My biggest insecurity is the fear that I'll end up alone, unloved and not cared for. This is why I try to be friendly towards everyone, so that it won't happen. I don't even care if I get into a car crash or some other deadly situation as long as there's someone next to me, so that I wouldn't have to die alone ๐Ÿ˜‡

• @DIVine my insecurities? There are a bunch things about this one. But the most important thing, I am afraid when somebody used my number to do such spying or spamming, or even to do such "fraudster stuff".
    The rest thing is okay.

• My pathetic little Dick.

• @lol3 I will commit suicide because you called me a bitch

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.