Do you think ISLAM is a religion of terrorism ?

• @roughcar said in Do you think ISLAM is a religion of terrorism ?:

Islam isn't a religion of terrorism.

Dude This religion spreads jihad. Four islamic terrorist groups- ISIS, Al-Qaeda, Boko Haram and Taliban were responsible for 74% deaths of the world in 2015.
    dasdas

Terrorism has no religion infact!

well said. You are being defensive for your religion but truth is bitter and you want to digest it. Read history of Indian staunch muslims first and then we discuss it.
    Read history of Muhammad Gori, babur and Auarangjeb etc. Read 1947 India-Pakistan partition then. Staunch muslims compelled hindus to be muslims and if they denied to be muslims, they would be killed.

People usually blame islam for terrorism but actually islam has nothing to do with it

Staunch muslims are foundation of terrorism. No matter why people hate your religion. You kill gays because you muslims get homophobia.

I am @Sushant-Singh and I can not login in my old account because I forgot my password.

• The doctrine itself is very dangerous when intrepreted in it's original form. But hopefully muslims can reform it to make it compatible with the modern social landscape, muslims themselves aren't very dangerous but the quran has some very dangerous ideas in it.

• @roughcar said in Do you think ISLAM is a religion of terrorism ?:

@sushant-singh Every culture has some sort of things that are different from other religions.
    People blame islam as a religion of hate without knowing that by saying this thery are just coming up with the teachings they're given in schools.

@roughcar said in Do you think ISLAM is a religion of terrorism ?:

@sushant-singh Every culture has some sort of things that are different from other religions.

I agree but you muslims get issues specially some phobic issues. Every religion does not teach us to be cruel like muslims. We Jainism followers believe that every animal has a soul and that is why we do not even think about to kill it.

People blame islam as a religion of hate without knowing that by saying this thery are just coming up with the teachings they're given in schools.

there*
    Aren't you trolling me? Retard I do not read in a school. I wrote facts by the help of internet. Since you have been reading in a school that is why you can not comprehend simple English.
    alt text
    https://www.animalsinislam.com/islam-animal-rights/sacrifice-eid-al-adha/

• *** PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ***
    the terrorist groups that say they are killing people because Islam ,
    they r not muslim , someone is commanding them , someone want them to kill inocent people under the name of Islam ,
    why ? because that person want u to when u hear Islam , u remember fighting and terror and explosion and sliced kids .
    but thats wrong
    Quran never said that u should kill others without any reason , Quran said if they attacked u , kill them (U only have the right to attack a person who started the fight , for example in a war that the other country started the war)
    actualy true muslims r fighting with terrorist groups that work under the name of islam
    muslims r not terrorists or bombers , this is just a misunderstanding .
    the motherfucking terrorists that slice kids in front of cameras , they are just some bastards trying to destroy the name of islam . islam said dont kill "ANYONE" until he or she attack u . islam didnt said kill other people because they have another religions . your fucking government is trying to blow your brain up with this bullshits about islam . if u read the stories about islam , muslims never killed inocent people , true muslims are kind , believe deep in god . u think muslims dont fall in love ? u think muslims just think about killing others ? u think muslims are terrorists that kill people withou mercy ? thas bullshit . this is not your fault . this is your governments fault . and even quran said if they attacked u by one shot , you only have to defend yourself by one shot , not two shots . do u know what is that the biggest Guilty in islam ? is killing an inocent person . no matter what is his or her religion . so u think fucking terrorists killing other people are muslim while quran said the worst work u can ever do is killing someone ? the fucking bastard who told u this bullshits about islam , is your government . they hate iranians , and they try to make terrorists out of us in your believes , so if they droped nuclear bombs on our country u dont get sad , because then u think we were terrorists . if u read quran carefully , it said u should help poor people , u should pray god , u should not kill or even hit anyone when he didnt started the attack , it said u should not slice any dead bodies . the most valuable thing in islam is a persons life . no matter what is his religion or what he believe . and even islam cares about the corpses of people . u should not slice the corpse , u should not
    Disrespect the corpse . im a muslim . i have faith in god , i love people around me , i enjoy my life , i travel to different places and enjoyed everything i had . this is how a muslim live . i never killed and will never kill anyone in my life . im a muslim , not a terrorist or a suicide bomber . even quean said muslims should be friends with christians because they are right too . so after all , u still think mulims are murderers ? if this is true , i should be in a terrorist groupe right now , but im in my home programming with my computer and enjoying my life . if u had any questions just post , if i had time i will answer u . thanks for reading ;)

• @it-sharish
    muslims also believe that every animal has a soul and that is why we do not even think about to kill it. and not just animals , this is right about every living thing . we are not cruel mate . you are wrong . we dont kill any person with out a firm proof that he killed another person , dont think of terrorists as a part of islam . as i said they purpose is to make u hate muslims :)

• @it-sharish said in Do you think ISLAM is a religion of terrorism ?:

Four islamic terrorist groups- ISIS, Al-Qaeda, Boko Haram and Taliban were responsible for 74% deaths of the world in 2015.

They are not isalmic - they are just terrorist groups .

• @sushant-singh
    who said we sacrifice cute animals ?????? :rage:

• @iwannalove its very convinient when any muslim does smth bad to tell he isn't muslim. But both you and those people are proly think they are muslims. I respect you and your religion, but you cant deny both you and those people are muslims or just think they are - it does not matter. If your brother make a crime he doesnt stop to be your brother, whatever you think about him. Sorry for my grammar

• Well done and well said.

• @laimon-rex
    alright . lets think that u believe in christ . if i make a terrorist group and kill all around the world , and say this is the world of christ to kill people who r not christian , many people who dont know about christians that much will hate them . and in this situtation what can u do ??? this is exactly what happend to islam my friend . people who are killing other inocent people r not a part of islam because islam saied dont kill inocent people . The reason u r wrong is , if my brother do a crime , he is still my brother , but if a muslim kills an inocent person , he is not muslim anymore , because in muslims holy book clearly said dont kill inocent people . :slightly_smiling_face:

• This is good, BUT, it doesnt answer the question posed .....
    Islam is not so much a religion as it is a cult. (you can look up the definition of cult)
    Islam was dreamt up by clerics of the pagan tree and moon worshippers because they
    wanted to form a group to compete with the christians, jews, and zoroastians, who were controlling the camel trade routes and they wanted an uncontestable story similar to the christian nativity story as a foundation. And they invented the story of the illiterate arab guy being in a cave when hey presto and angel arrives and starts spitting out mumbo jumbo supposedly from the universes creator. It's pretty obvious to intelligent minds that this is as daft as the christian nativity story so they succeeded there. I wonder where the hell this supposed cave was and havent found any specific location of it.

Thing is tho, the origins of the violence in islam comes from a small group of islamists who went and attacked the camel train and robbed it of its cargo during the "safe period". The "safe period" was a period in time of several weeks when it was illegal and immoral to attack the camel train. Mohammed is supposed to have said lying and deceit is OK if it is done to support and to help islam grow, thereby sanctioning the violence used.

I suspect this Mohammed character never existed, and the "hero" of islam was called Mohammed just because that name was so popular. This might explain why later it became a capital offence to draw a figure known as Mohammed, because no one knew what he looked like.

I strongly recommend everyone interested in islam and muslims they go read the supposed lifestory of this character Mohammed, you'll see what a sick character he was. And, if you do a little searching, you'll learn that many of the top guys in islam were sick violent perverts.

Islamists will tell you that the earth belongs to Allah and therefore it is their role to convert everyone to islam or to kill them. Mohammed is supposed to have said, ask a man three times to convert to islam before killing him unless he is a jew, then ask only once before killing him. So the violence started right at the beginning of islamism.

MOhammed is also supposed to have said, when you move to a new area do nothing to draw attention to yourself, then when you have sufficient numbers cause social chaos, then later when your numbers have grown, attack, destroy, and take over.

I ask people of united kingdom, how long will it be before we get free prayer mats when we pay our council tax ??

• @iwannalove im not christian and i dont like both these religions. I even won't ask you for the Koran texts. There are very few religious people following everything written in Holy Texts. They eat, when they shouldn't eat, they drink, have sex and so on while their religion forbids that. There are no perfect people. After that they are all still christians, muslims etc. Also arabic language is pretty hard and some phrases could have several meanings. The fact is when you hear about terrorists in news they are most proly conected with islam. Why not atheist, christian or buddist? I think the answer is obvious. Btw, for me personally christian religion makes even more harm

• @luv2lik
    so u think mohammed , the main character for the muslims didnt exist . ok , but whats the difference ? there is a book we call it quran . i dont care about the existence of muhammad . it doesnt really matter . the thing that matter , is our holy book , is the instruction written in that holy book . islam is not mohammad , islam is quran . every person can lie about mohammad , maybe u say he killed a lot of persons or helped a lot of persons , u can lie easily about someone , specialy if he isnt alive , or as u say doesnt exist , but the quran exist , and its "written" , so u can not change it , and i dont say mohammad is right , or wrong , or whatever , i really dont care about mohammad , but i care about quran . maybe u say mohammad asked a man to turn into a muslim then if he didnt accept he killed him . it isnt really important , because this is maybe a lie . or this is a better example : think about a person who done a lot of crimes , killed a lot of people , and etc , but he written a book that if people do the instructions in the book , they can make a society that everyone there can live safe , there are no thiefs , or murderers and poor people . it does not really matter who is the author of the book , maybe he is the biggest criminal in the world , but the book he written can make the best society in the world , i dont say mohammad is the biggest criminal in the world , i dont judge mohammad , because i werent there but i think you got the point . quran isnt the word of mohammad , is the word of god that mohammad got , and the mohammads responsibility was only to spread that , so muhammad is not really important , his message is important . u can say history is changed because history is written by the collection of things that a lot of people say , but u cant say quran is changed because it was written by one person . u cant change that , even if u change , there r a lot of qurans out there and everyone will notice . so dont read about muslims history because its not really important , read Quran because thats the muslims believe . you are telling about muslims history to describe muslims , but when u have a quran , why u use history , i mean maybe there is someone in the past who lied about mohammad , so it can be all lie , but when u read quran , u can see the unchanged version of what mohammad wanted to say . im sorry my english is not very good , but i think u can understand .

• @it-sharish
    does mutual respect include telling females to dress in a certain way, or be worth half of a man .... that's disrespect .... and many women are far superior to many men .... and teachings in schools ??? I doubt if any uk schools teach that Islam is a religion of hate

• i know nothing about Islam bit donott think it a religión of terrorism. Religión in itseñf will always include faith for fanatics. interpretación is a ley and violencia is NOT a door

• I THINK THAT THESE FUCKING SAND NIGGERS NEED TO BE NUKED I HATE THESE DAMN LIBERAL COMMUNIST COCK SUCKING FAGGOTS AND EVERY MUSLIM DESERVES TO BE SHOT RIGHT BETWEEN THE FUCKING EYES

-Ur gae mom

• Banned

I'm a Palestinian/Syrian, i know that the war is horrible.

• @Muslim hey why are you connecting Islam with terrorism. These are two different things. Terrorism is all about bloodshed and just because of few people all Muslim community is suffering. Why don't you get that every Muslim is not a terror. If you wanna make change just treat all Muslim equally as we all are humans. And don't compares Islam with terrorism because Islam is sacred. So I request you treat all Muslims equally.

• I don't think so

• @Catherine1986 you should think about that twice..all major terrorist groups are muslims.. coincidence..i think not..islam is not spreading terrorism but muslims surely are..and while i am at it..MUSLIM MINORITY IS A MYTH..THEY ARE NOT A MINORITY.."ANYWHERE"