Do you think ISLAM is a religion of terrorism ?

• @ said in Do you think ISLAM is a religion of terrorism ?:

Surah 8 verse 12

I just read it. And it applies for you. It's not about muslims going to war, it's about people going against Islam. Islam is simple. Live in peace. We do our shit, you do yours we dont care. Just dont go against us, or you will see how well we can defend our cause.
    Terror is manipulated by the media. Dont believe what you see or hear sitting at home in front of your computer. You wanna know the truth ? Go out there, investigate by yourself. But you wont do so as you are afraid to die. So shut the fuck up sitting in front of your computer pretending you know and understand how the world runs.

• @Guest ; do you know how many discoveries made by science have already been written in the Qur'aan ? Please tell me about it. I'm retarded.

• of course NO!

• @girlnextdoor you believe in talking snakes, an invisible man in the sky and you're telling me to grow up. What a joke

• @thestrangest ; how about discoveries made by science that have already been written accurately in the Qur'aan ?

• @muslim Islam means peace. There is no relationship between Islam and terrorism.

• @r_dx said in Do you think ISLAM is a religion of terrorism ?:

@thestrangest ; how about discoveries made by science that have already been written accurately in the Qur'aan ?

Doesn't exist

• @razvirony said in Do you think ISLAM is a religion of terrorism ?:

@muslim Islam means peace. There is no relationship between Islam and terrorism.

“I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them.” - surah 8 ayat 12

Sure dude. The quran commands the cutting of fingers abd heads of non-believers but has nothing to do with terrorism. Sure dude sure

• hey guys! islam is not a religion of terrorism ok if ur saying it is then i can also start a topic as christanity is religion of terrorism??

• @devil-sangel the majority of muslims are terrorists but the majority of terrorists are muslim. Not Christian. All religions are bad but the worst one is Islam

• @thestrangest Thanks for the videos. I watched them. You're taking everything literally, as the people are in the videos, and verse by verse reading will always give you a misconception of the meaning. May i suggest you to do some research of your own ? Forget about the internet, go someplace quiet read the Qur'aan by yourself and the authentic Hadiths. ( btw i heard there are modern versions of the Qur'aan as well so be careful as to what you are using for research - meanings may be distorted ) You don't have to agree with me at the end don't worry, but atleast you can input your own references from your own understanding.
    It would indeed be nice to slice off your fingers, as it's what you are using to spread these idk what to call them, but then again please do not take me literally.

• @thestrangest just something else i'd like to add to make you understand, the Qur'aan is beautifully written, poetic to say the least when you read it in Arabic. Now, you ever read one of those poems in which the author says something like " the room suddenly turned blue " you do realise the walls of the room didn't suddenly change color and turn blue by magic right ?
    There's another meaning that YOU need to SEARCH for. I'll end this here.

@thestrangest Thanks for the videos. I watched them. You're taking everything literally

Ok I'll stop you there. You don't get to decide what's literal and what's figurative just to backup your point.

Here's the correct logical thinking.

God created a perfect book : Quran

it is perfect : it should be clear in it what's literal and what's figurative

No book should be so ambiguous that 1 person who reads it becomes an ISIS member, another becames a loving ans kind person

The default is that something should be taken literally if the quran doesn't say that it should be taken figuratively

as the people are in the videos, and verse by verse reading will always give you a misconception of the meaning.

Definition of a misconception:

"a view or opinion that is incorrect because based on faulty thinking or understanding."

Their thinking isn't fauly as i explained so they are not making misconceptions

May i suggest you to do some research of your own ?Forget about the internet, go someplace quiet read the Qur'aan by yourself and the authentic Hadiths. ( btw i heard there are modern versions of the Qur'aan as well so be careful as to what you are using for research - meanings may be distorted )

I'm an ex-muslim. I've likely read the Quran more than you. I'm a Palestinian who was born in Syria and i speak fluent Arabic

You don't have to agree with me at the end don't worry, but atleast you can input your own references from your own understanding.

I usually do that but this time it would have wasted too much time

It would indeed be nice to slice off your fingers, as it's what you are using to spread these idk what to call them, but then again please do not take me literally.

You just said that it would be nice for me to slice off my fingers but i shouldn't take that literally. Welllll. Go fuck yourself

@thestrangest just something else i'd like to add to make you understand, the Qur'aan is beautifully written, poetic to say the least when you read it in Arabic.

Well i did read it in Arabic as i said and i fond it extremely purely written. There are more plot holes/loop holes in this fantasy book than there are in all books written in the past 10 years and the sexism, violence, homophobia, sadomasochism and support of slavery isn't nice either

Now, you ever read one of those poems in which the author says something like " the room suddenly turned blue " you do realise the walls of the room didn't suddenly change color and turn blue by magic right ?
    There's another meaning that YOU need to SEARCH for. I'll end this here.

Well. It could mean both. Unless you read the context you are right to take it as it is written. If there is no context that explains the meaning then the book is flaud because it doesn't clarify what it says. I already said this

• Watch Anime Eyes

@r_dx and by the way i am 90% sure that you didn't FINISH a single one of those videos

• @thestrangest haha brilliant.

• @thestrangest you know it's funny, you base everything on Qur'aan. If you were a muslim, you would've known better. I can be anyone from behind my screen too. And why so angry ? Just like @Guest who can take a picture with the Qur'aan after using so many foul words and yet claim to be a muslim. You know what this means right ? Or are you going to google it then tell me ?

• Watch Anime Eyes

@r_dx said in Do you think ISLAM is a religion of terrorism ?:

@thestrangest you know it's funny, you base everything on Qur'aan.

I don't base anything in my life on the quran

If you were a muslim, you would've known better.

I'm not a Muslim. I'm an atheist, I'm an EX-muslim which means that i used to be muslim

I can be anyone from behind my screen too. And why so angry ? Just like @Guest who can take a picture with the Qur'aan after using so many foul words and yet claim to be a muslim.

He didn't claim to be a muslim. He's also an ex-muslim. P.S. I'm @Guest. I deleted my account and made a new one and this is it

You know what this means right ? Or are you going to google it then tell me ?

I don't understand whay you're saying

• @thestrangest ou are 14 years old kid . go drink some milk and have a sleep beside your mumy ... u know shit

• @muslim said in Do you think ISLAM is a religion of terrorism ?:

@thestrangest ou are 14 years old kid . go drink some milk and have a sleep beside your mumy ... u know shit

1st my age has nothing to do with the validity of what i say

2nd yes, i know a lot of shit