• okay so as long as I find no suitors for my personal desires my sole intention is to be honest about how I really feel, and try to make as much sense as I can about my point of view. It's cool to make new friends, and all but honestly my alt intent is to find a real woman who matches me. This won't be easy, because I'm a very strange man. You see the world today is so open with their sexual orientations, and desires etc having no regard to offending their peers. I believe in being sacred about matters of the flesh between two lovers, because to me the beauty is destroyed as soon as one exposes their confidant. Be it kiss, and tell, or simply using secret information to humiliate them. What I seek is a woman I can be free in my fleshly desires in "secret" place though! I don't agree with modern times to just spew my desires out for all to see, and expose my body for anyone etc. I seek a friend who we can also be free about fleshly matters, but in secret. If any woman might feel a similar passion as I then please follow me, and I'll follow back so we can explore such a secret realm, and hope we like the same stuff.

• What I seek too is a woman whom I can confide in fully. Someone who really really cares and would never expose any of my secrets.

But I don't seek for the perfect woman. I'm quite happy with a womanly woman, deeply emotional in all ways. Someone who keeps surprising me, sometimes disappointing, sometimes pleasent.

And someone who is willing to choose not a hollywood's fantasy type of love, for love truly shines the brightest, when it is given in sacrifice. Someone who realizes that choosing another person for life is not all flowers and butterflys, but a cross to carry for the other's sake.

Not just that of course, because how fullfilling is it, to lie beside someone who truly has become a part of you, in front of whom you are allowed to be yourself, not having to hide anyething? I'm looking for a woman, about whom I can say: she is my home on this earth, And I know full well, that such a connection only works in two ways. I also want to be someone, become someone, she can call her home.