What’s that one thing you’d like to change about yourself?

• YES I agree, I have multiple things I don’t really appreciate about myself. Here’s the list.
    I can be an excruciating pain in the ass.
    I fight with people who love me.
    I say hurtful things.
    I run away FAR too often.
    I do more wrongs than rights.
    I have no schedule to follow.
    I sleep late, I wake up at noon.
    I forget all my table manners when I’m hungri, (you’d think it’s a shame to be sitting on that side of the table, if you were).
    Bath time is my least favourite time of the day.
    I HATE confrontations.
    I bottle up my feelings and anxiety and one day, I exploDe.
    I overthink and over-react all the fuckin time.
    I can be impulsive, sometimes even reckless.
    Sometimes I make peace with who I am, sometimes I wanna change real bad.
    (But hey, aren’t are the best people in the world like thisssss)

• @riyajohn UUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I think we got someee things in common lmao 😅 tbh idk what's the "one" thing I'd change about myself, cause there's enough of options to choose between 😂 but what I can say is... Just be yourself tho, even if you might think In this way of yourself doesn't mean others do too :)

• @riyajohn

This will sound very weird, but I'm in love with a person that is in love with me but we can't really have a relationship right now nor probably ever, so I'd like to change the parts in me that makes that relationship not possible but if you ask me what parts of me or even of her that should be changed, I wouldn't know :shrug:

• @riyajohn

Start with one thing. Like a schedule for example. You'll never get a 100%. If you start tomorrow, you might make it to 50% of the things you wanted to do. Don't expect yourself to be any better. Most people aren't... Apropos most people. Don't compare yourself with others. Ever. It makes no sense. Compare yourself with who you were yesterday. Get to 51%. :joy:

But sorry, you didn't ask about advice. Erm...

Gosh my list is probably a lot longer than yours... Hmm. Maybe. Let's say... The one thing I'd like to change most about myself would be to face my fears properly and more often... But the schedule thing is also a good start :thinking_face:

• Realistically : Nothing.
    I'm aware of all my flaws and I am actively working to overcome them (to the point of exhaustion some days)

Unrealistically : Everything
    There's this quote from a series I've watched a long time ago that stuck with me.

“I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

—John Cavil, Cylon Model Number One, “No Exit”

Of course this is fantasy but I'm sure there are other people out there who wish they could do more or be more.

• @riyajohn my crack addiction

• @toeney What a guy.

• @SynapticSeizure Mindfucked, give me a couple minutes to recoveR.

• @PetrAPark3r Thanks for that advice, I’m SO gonna follow it, or atleast try.
    God help you the “face your fears” phenomena, ‘‘tis a tough thing to do!

• @DIVa YOU SOUND SO MUCH LIKE ME, I cant

• @robthehood That’s one too0000Ooo0oooOoo many H’s in the uhhhhhh.
    But it’s sakyotttt, thank you RobZzzz <3

• @Lurker I’m unaware of the complications involved in your relationship with this absolutely beautiful sounding life form, but I’m sure the universe will work its way out to make good things happen for y’all both.

• @riyajohn how dare you, using 2 too many "o"s in tooo00oooo...
    It's sakyotttt? Lmao, no u 😜❤

• @riyajohn

Thanks. I'm sure about that but I feel like it will happen like the Pearl Jam song:

"I know someday you'll have a beautiful life
    I know you'll be a star in somebody else's sky, but why
    Why, why can't it be, oh can't it be mine?"

• @riyajohn well hey don’t be so hard on yourself. Your a Virgo after all... 2 I know already sound like what you describe... ;) learn to be you and find your strengths in it! :)

• @Gnex YASSSS, gonna embrace this mess that I ammmm

• pinso aveses soy muy intenso y se lo meto dro quisiera ser mas romantico

• I could go a bit more girth for my old dick, lengths good fancy it a bit fatter tho

• I think this is one of the best blogs for me because this is really helpful for me. Thanks for sharing this valuable information for free
    geometry dash