I'm here :)
Types of depressive states - what else do ya know?
- Breathing is painful and hollow throughout brain and down the spine area
- Sort of warm feeling
- lose sense of time (do it all day man!)
- Soothingly painful and physically demanding (nap frequently)
- Extremely short patience and irritable tendencies
- Really can't be bothered (even to die)
- No energy or fuel to feel things (therefore anger frequently does the talk)
- what people call dead inside?
- Do things habitually (only to find out there is no reason to)
- literally can't feel (e.g. fear or joy)
- little bursts of emotions
Combinations exists and these are all I know.
What they have in common are:
- Triggered by stress (e.g. values, ideas, truths - that doesn't make you happy)
- Introspective experiences
- When in the depressive state, your perspective views other states (e.g. a joyful life) unachievable as you know you can exhibit this state (rock bottom?) again
- Think you are 100% correct about the dark thoughts - which you are but always limited by the emotion propelling thoughts ONLY to that direction (Very narrow view)
doing shit like this helps when you want to yeet off a building
This is a very detailed analysis, @brainkaranja. From a textbook or your own experiences?
All can be resolved by being mentally strong
Experience I guess
the mind has its limit as well, just like our body