why that name? (ok here you go, a longer title) 🦵
I see many unique asss names here.
unrelated: But @morf 's name has the best origins till now, I hope he still has it in on his profile
something more unrelated: @Trooper33 we want your real name now.
support the artist here
My name has been given to me.
The same goes for my call name.
- 'Kara' (Sikhism): "The bangle worn by Sikhs to remind the wearer to do god's work"
- 'Kara' (Maori): "Collar"
- 'Kara' (Finnish): "Spindle"
- 'Cara' (Maltese): "Clear"
- 'Cara' (Sindhi): "Time"
- 'Cara' (Pashto): "Time"
- 'Cara' (Nepali): "Time"
- 'Chara' (Gujarati): "Four"
- 'Kara' (Kurdish): "Efficient / Good"
- 'Chara' (Kannada): "Mobile"
- 'Kara' (Kannada): "Call"
- 'Xará' (Japanese): "Empty"
- 'Kara' (Japanese): "From"
- 'Kara' (Korean): "Black" (The same goes for the word 'Karah')
- 'Kara' (Somali): "Black"
- 'Kara' (Kazakh): "Black"
- 'Kara' (Uzbek): "Black / Saddle"
- 'Cara' (Malay): "Way / Manner / Mode"
- 'Cara' (Javanese): "Way / Manner / Tactics"
- 'Cara' (Sundanese): "Way / Manner"
- 'Cara' (Mongolian): "Way"
- 'Kara' (Hungarian): "Faculty / Ability"
- 'Kara' (Bengali): "To make / To do / Redo / Repeat / Committed"
- 'Cara' (Bengali): "Prison / Jail"
- 'Chara' (Bengali): "Without / Outside / Barring / To leave / Quit / Release"
- 'Chara' (Greek): "Joy / Delight / Gladness"
- 'Cara' (Welsh): "Face / Love"
- 'Kara' (Welsh): "Dear"
- 'Cara' (Irish): "Friend"
- 'Cara' (Galician): "Face / Expensive"
- 'Cara' (Spanish): "Face / Facade / Expensive / Dear / Surface / Look / Appearance"
- 'Cara' (Italian): "Dear"
- 'Chara' (Swahili): "No"
- 'Cara' (Swahili): "Do not"
- 'Chara' (Zulu): "No"
- 'Cara' (Zulu): "Do not" (Same goes for 'Cara' in the Xhosa Language)
- 'Cara' (Latin): "LOVE"
- 'Chara' (Latin): "Dear"
- 'Kära' (Unknown): "To sue / to Indict / To petition" Or: "To fall in LOVE"
- 'Кара' (Russian): "Vengeance"
- 'Кара' (Belarussian): "Penalty / Retribution / Crust / Bark"
- 'Чара' (Belarussian): "Bowl" (Pronounced as 'Tshara')
- 'Карах' (Ukrainian): "Punishment"
- 'Кара' (Ukrainian): "War"
- 'Cара' (Ukrainian): "Czar"
- 'Kara' (Latvian): "War"
- 'Kara' (Lithuanian): "War"
- 'Kara' (Estonian): "War / Tongue"
- 'Kara' (Persian): "War"
- 'Cara' (Persian): "Czar"
- 'Kara' (Polish): "Punishment / Atonement / Czar / Reward / Award"
- 'Kara' (Thai): "Punishment"
- 'Kara' (Vietnamese): "Punishment"
- 'Cara' (Vietnamese): "Ring"
- 'Chara' (Bulgarian): "Charm"
- 'Cara' (Croatian): "Emperor"
- 'Cara' (Czech): "Line"
- 'Char' (English): "To leave something burnt"
- 'Kara' (Old Saxon): "Grief / Sorrow / Anxiety"
- 'Kor' (Old High German): "Sickbed"
- 'Chara' (Hebrew): "Shit / Feces"
- 'Qará' (Hebrew): "To happen / Occur / Go on / Accident" Also means "Cold / Chill / Frost"
- 'Kará' (Hebrew): "To kneel / To collapse"
- 'Cara' (Romanian): "To carry / transport... Or to bear"
- 'Karah' (Bengali): "Doing"
- 'Karah' (Hindi): "Moan / Groan"
- 'Karah' (Indonesian): "Stain"
- 'Cara' (Indonesian): "Way / Technique"
- 'Chara' (Telugu): "Seam / Stripe"
- 'Chara' (Tamil): "Join"
- 'Cara' (Tamil): "News"
- 'Karah' (Urdu): "Cry"
- 'Chara' (Urdu): "Steal"
- 'Kara' (Turkish): "Black / Dark / Dark Skinned / Evil / Wicked / Villainous / Courageous"
- 'Araç' (Turkish): "Tool / Means / Implement"
- 'Kare' (Arabic): "Butter"
- 'Kare' (Hindi): "Do"
- 'Ara' (Igbo): "Even / Breast / Insanity"
-of these coincidences.
back story behind this name
BustDownKatiana SPARTAN Hella Assassins One Woman Army Fake Moderators We Are Groot! Music Lovers Global Moderator last edited by
Welll, you came up with this username, SO I OWE IT ALL TO YOU, BUD. The origins of this were, my hair looks like Hagrid’s beard (but ofc, Hagrid is 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000x more good-looking). So I was Hagrid for a bit. But then, your smartass came up with Katrid, so now I’m Katrid. Good job bitch
NO ONE CAN DO THAT TO A GORGEOUS VIOLET APPLE!!!
@I-mGonnaEatYou ARRRGGG I'LL NEVER EAT YOUUUUU
I guess it meant this bow
@IM-NOT-H**** love you too muaaahh
@I-mGonnaEatYou Slapping an apple make you wanna go to appleland lewl
Everyone call me ash.. People who know my real they also call me ash xD.. So no use to say my real name
Its a long story.. But people here made me to do this sin .. N now I'm addicted of it
I have been a late 90’s and early 2000’s kid. For me, reading/watching a imaginary fantasy story of TWILIGHT was out-worldly at such a tender age. Inspired by that, I had a “wolf-pack” at school, where each one of us lived for the pack. Our football team was named as Wild Wolves FC, the name coined by me. Lately, I’ve been fascinated by the concept of Lone Wolf and have simultaneously adopted it in my life. Hence, the nick of Wolfie suits me well. I had also used that nick for a long time in Global Chat (I’m practically a legend there). So there you go...
oi wolfie the global chat legend
but why that number, was it your jersey number?
@Karina-Kara THIS!!!! Is a response!... o_o
bows because I'm not worthy
That was a deep bow.
my bow is officially the coolest
THIS DUDE CHANGED IT AGAIN, HERE'S THE BACK STORY
I hate you for this @VioletApple rival
Everyone calls you
dont save yourself from the embarrassment
now tell me the backstory behind your constant changing of names godammit, I hate seeing my tags grey after a day or so
why are you replying to yourself dude?