• @Michaelele meh name is Abby and mich was one of the firstest people I met and amz glad I did even with his eye heart🖤🤷‍♀️😂

• @Michaelele said in Dedicated to all of you Tws users!:

@Lurker I wouldn't be here if there wasn't such a great community.

In some way i can’t tell wether this is sarcastic or not XD

• @Michaelele I can definitely say that I’ve had a beaningful experience so far! Enjoy 😋

• @WtfJudith said in Dedicated to all of you Tws users!:

@Michaelele said in Dedicated to all of you Tws users!:

@Lurker I wouldn't be here if there wasn't such a great community.

In some way i can’t tell wether this is sarcastic or not XD

Why would you think that? :thinking_face:
    It's not like I love EVERYONE, but surely some ppl make me wanna revisit this place :sweat_smile:

• I am still looking.
    Maybe i should let it all go?

• @Michaelele it is not similar nor divergent.
    One day i was like broken after my ex gf wedding (we were dating around 3 years till she decided to marry my bestie). Those days i dunno what i felt but i did not cry in any single day even when my bestie asked me such apologies like hella thousand times coz he wants that girl to marry with. Ikr, i was stupid enough to understand about girls stuff and i could not blame him to get her in such quick action till he proposed her (she was pregnant in that time). Then 2 days before i went to their wedding, that girl talked everything, but i aint have any tears like i was numb.

Then i joined this site coz old global chat met me a lot of diversities, different people with different perceptions. I was a little bit comfort with bela till i figured out this girl belonged to someone else. Hence, i stay as a good friend of her.
    I met a teenage global mods here, like she was unpredictable and quite colorful for whatever she did. I was into her, like all of things. I never thought that i would stay in here like hella 7ish month (till December 2018).
    Once, i decided to lurk when my job demanded me to have my head straighten, till i gave up to be here in two months (coz i almost got red flag and fired). When i was back, i dunno what happened there but she asked me to move on and let her go. So, i granted it (even it was after my birthday like a sad gift ever). So i left, i left this site for 6 months till i got a promotion in that time.
    Then around mid week of September, i came back to "Live Chat". I was like "Damn i miss the old time and all of my fellas". I met a lot of funny people there and here i am staying here. I also got a new good company friends too (uhm may be a little bit mixed feeling, not only friends i guess) so yeh. Even i had such a hard convo with someone here, i think that's not a big deal anymore.

So thats my story.

• It's like a secret base for me, I stumbled upon TwS one faithful night and now I am part of a bigger community,a wholesome one. 😙

• @Michaelele
    my story is kinda similar, in a way. i used to be a big fan of omegle, i'd troll/chat there for hours. but yeah, i never liked the extreme anonymity of the place. so, i googled for alternatives and found tws. after having some really good chats with strangers, i discovered that this place has an online community with actual users and i was like "whoa". so yeah, made a user and here i unfortunately am

• @Michaelele said in Dedicated to all of you Tws users!:

I was feeling lonely, had no one to talk to, so I was looking for a site where I could "talk to a stranger".

With me it's more like coming across a wasp nest, and you start poking it with a stick, and all the wasps come out and they're COOL. Also, I've had some very protracted meaning-of-life talks, about six three hour sessions, but I think it's equally satisfying when you just get highly focussed little one-liner responses.

• I have almost never been in chats before. And, yeah, I agree with you that there are a lot of good people here. I was really surprised. Most of them don't send me to hell, don't advice me to suicide or to have sex with myself, even though I am a very difficult person. I have a pretty much vague idea of correct communication. Nethertheless, they tolerate me, and that's amazing!