• @wtfjudith I prefer lemon, orange, fish and salty cheese (usually Feta) because they increase concentration while sugar level usually stay at normal level. It works amazing for me. And coffee with ice too. I used the window method too haha

• @wtfjudith
    If I feel sleepy and keeps on yawning but need to stay awake for impt. reason I usually eat dark chocolate(s ) preferably cocoa (tablea),then swallow 2-3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar..

really disgusting but just an effective remedy for me,dunno for others

• Movie Buff

TLDR means too long didn't read. I'm lazy.

• This post is deleted!

• @wtfjudith

Aren't you getting in a never ending cycle? I mean... you stay awake all night cuz u need to do shit and then take shitload of caffeine to keep yourself awake. When you actually do this the caffeine might still be in your system (due to the amount you took) so it's still keeping you awake and you don't manage to sleep and when it finally gets off your system you add more caffeine so you can last till night...
    What you just described is indeed scary and brutal... I hope that you won't ruin yourself with those. But meh... I know it's easier said then done.

I am not a procrastinator so I rarely had to pull all nighters. When I had too milk with coffee would suffice. It was more like company then a need since sleeping was always something that I had troubles. A phone vibrating, a fly flying next to me, a squeak from the floor literally anything will make me wake up and I'll take hours to fall asleep. So I end up with little sleep all the time.

It's funny as I said I'm not a procrastinator but the only thing I procrastinate is getting to sleep. And yes that's why you often caught me online at 3-4 am talking with you 😁

• @mr-h said in How do you stay awake? ☕️:

@wtfjudith

Aren't you getting in a never ending cycle? I mean... you stay awake all night cuz u need to do shit and then take shitload of caffeine to keep yourself awake. When you actually do this the caffeine might still be in your system (due to the amount you took) so it's still keeping you awake and you don't manage to sleep and when it finally gets off your system you add more caffeine so you can last till night...

It could happen like that but mostly the caffeine has the time to leave and the next night i sleep like a newborn baby :P

What you just described is indeed scary and brutal... I hope that you won't ruin yourself with those. But meh... I know it's easier said than done.

I know.. and I should definitely work on it 😬

I am not a procrastinator so I rarely had to pull all nighters.

You goddamn sensible human being 😣

I had too milk with coffee would suffice. It was more like company then a need since sleeping was always something that I had troubles. A phone vibrating, a fly flying next to me, a squeak from the floor literally anything will make me wake up and I'll take hours to fall asleep. So I end up with little sleep all the time.

Oh, well most of the times I'm 100% responsible for my lack of sleep, the only thing that wakes me up in the middle of the night is Pilou wanting me to scoot over to make room for his big fat self -_-

It's funny as I said I'm not a procrastinator but the only thing I procrastinate is getting to sleep. And yes that's why you often caught me online at 3-4 am talking with you 😁

It all makes sense now XD

• @wtfjudith i know what to do.
    Just fucking die. Z😂😝

• @rendezvous said in How do you stay awake? ☕️:

@wtfjudith i know what to do.
    Just fucking die. Z😂😝

Hmmm, not a bad idea, when and how should I die then? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• @wtfjudith Pls share me ur flight details baby.

• @wtfjudith my family is waiting to meet you