• @valve hahhahaha ok :)

• sometimes your heart knows not what your head warns. I've been in and out of love before and you manage to shake it off eventually, but theres always that one person, whose to close to you for the memories to just fade, but too far away to make new ones with.

Holding on to the same few memories seems sad because day by day you begin to forget minute details until you can barely remember it.

sometimes you wish you hadnt met people who treat you badly in life, for me, i wish i hadnt met the one person I fell in love with, because its just too hard to forget she exists.

pardon the essay, just wanted to vent.

Craig

• Its not the memories they are walking away from,it is the situation,,your memories are forever.no one can take them away,and you cant "walk away from them:

• @cjko by Time will slowly eat your memories. There will be a time when you will forget even your name.

• In moving on you have to remember one thing
    Just because you love a person doesn't mean you have to stay. Maybe it's because you love them but you continuously hurt them with your actions or maybe they love you but they know that you deserve better. Nevertheless staying is a choice because it is an action word he or she made a choice and so should you. You can either do it and fuck up the whole thing or you can do nothing and let it fuck you up instead