• @loonsiie Stunning

• Music Lovers

@loonsiie

@rendezvous you arent completely weird ig

@zoob you dont smell that bad ig

@Alive_WtfJudith i love you bb

@obviouslylucifer youre a smart hooman/fallen angel/weird guywho likes to roleplay as the devil. You have more wisdom than people twice your senior. So ye

@G.A you arent completely unattractive

@Mr-H you has nice muskles

@__hazard__ (the motherfrigging untaggable bitch) you have nice eyes (brown is stille better) they suit you well

@Captain-America you has browz for days. So noice :)

@Vampire_Queen you are my baby. I love you. You hawt piece of as. YES KWEEN YES.

@kat_15 i fuck wit you, you weirdo :).

@odin the goblin. This isnt a compliment for you. Im just letting you know Im coming to steal @im.a.bae from you. Thx :)

@azriel youre pretty dope
    P.S. you have good music taste
    P.P.S you give good hugs
    P.P.P.S i love your drawings

@bela as much as I see you as competition (yeah see there, I admitted it) youre really nice and seem super super smart. Love the confidence bitch, keep it up.

@Evan-Elderson why hello there mister mentally stable and wise old fucker. Tis me...youre super smart...now send me n00dz

@morf look dude I have so much to say to you but imma keep it short. Thx so much for being a good friend and the nicest person I have met here in awhile. And not believing rumors so quickly. Love you man.

@sunshinef thanks for being a good critic who doesnt just talk shit behind people’s backs. And actually brings your issues with me to my face. Ig Im tryna say, I admire that youre not petty. So yeh (thisone was pretty hard to admit aloud too, Im not going to lie)

@therisingsun you have good meme tastes. Send bunny pics. Thx

@liliputian sweet motherfucker hugs send me more cheesey pickup lines. Thx for all the times you made me smile :) youre a hilarious hooman, dont change for anyone.

@Sara-f cant forget TWS’s latest best topic maker!!!!! Youre a sweet person and I wish I was as cool and chill as you are.

@albertolok hugs i know its against best friend code to say thank you or Im sorry. So im not going to.
    Jk....youre epic and thank you for coming back for me

@stranger_danger fans self you hot piece of ass....I love you😘

There. Compliments complete

drops mic

Im out

• @willow

P.S. meeeeehhh~~

• @willow said in Complimenting Center!:

@obviouslylucifer youre a smart hooman/fallen angel/weird guywho likes to roleplay as the devil. You have more wisdom than people twice your senior. So ye

alt text

I am pretty wisdomous..

:grin:

• -deleted-

• @willow said in Complimenting Center!:

@loonsiie

@rendezvous you arent completely weird ig

@zoob you dont smell that bad ig

@Alive_WtfJudith i love you bb

@G.A you arent completely unattractive

@Mr-H you has nice muskles

@__hazard__ (the motherfrigging untaggable bitch) you have nice eyes (brown is stille better) they suit you well

@Captain-America you has browz for days. So noice :)

@Vampire_Queen you are my baby. I love you. You hawt piece of as. YES KWEEN YES.

@kat_15 i fuck wit you, you weirdo :).

@odin the goblin. This isnt a compliment for you. Im just letting you know Im coming to steal @im.a.bae from you. Thx :)

@azriel youre pretty dope
    P.S. you have good music taste
    P.P.S you give good hugs
    P.P.P.S i love your drawings

@bela as much as I see you as competition (yeah see there, I admitted it) youre really nice and seem super super smart. Love the confidence bitch, keep it up.

@Evan-Elderson why hello there mister mentally stable and wise old fucker. Tis me...youre super smart...now send me n00dz

@morf look dude I have so much to say to you but imma keep it short. Thx so much for being a good friend and the nicest person I have met here in awhile. And not believing rumors so quickly. Love you man.

@sunshinef thanks for being a good critic who doesnt just talk shit behind people’s backs. And actually brings your issues with me to my face. Ig Im tryna say, I admire that youre not petty. So yeh (thisone was pretty hard to admit aloud too, Im not going to lie)

@therisingsun you have good meme tastes. Send bunny pics. Thx

@liliputian sweet motherfucker hugs send me more cheesey pickup lines. Thx for all the times you made me smile :) youre a hilarious hooman, dont change for anyone.

@Sara-f cant forget TWS’s latest best topic maker!!!!! Youre a sweet person and I wish I was as cool and chill as you are.

@albertolok hugs i know its against best friend code to say thank you or Im sorry. So im not going to.
    Jk....youre epic and thank you for coming back for me

@stranger_danger fans self you hot piece of ass....I love you😘

There. Compliments complete

drops mic

Im out

I am completely weird bitch.

• -deleted-

• Music Lovers

@evan-elderson said in Complimenting Center!:

@willow

Also, as a policy I only give nudes once I have recieved nudes. Consider it a deposit you won't get back 😁.

Check your pm’s ;)

• -deleted-

• This post is deleted!