• 2968 to be more precise!
    It has been one hell of a month but it's time for me to take my leave. I'll do so when I get past the 3k mark, untill then i'll stick around, I guess.

And here goes the "thank you" part.
    @Willow for making this month so special and sweet. I will always love you.
    @RAGNAR and @sup for making me feel so welcomed in this community and for always having my back.
    @Help_WtfJudith for being the silly potato she is and "lusting" so much over my dog nudes. I'm sorry I won't make it to your birthday party
    @im-a-bae for being "my 1st crush" ( still remember it? :p ) and for those deep deep talks we had.
    @heyitszoey for keeping TWS so full of joy with her cute little drawings and positive vibe. Hope you get lots of your "favorite snack" ;)
    @Evan-Elderson for being my wow debater and making me nostalgic about it.
    @Rendezvous for always keeping me updated about all the drama and gossip, this guy srsly knows it all!
    @G-A for all his crazy nonsense that always made sense!

Thank you to every single one you, but it's time to make the jump.

Cya y'all on the otherside :v:

• @mr-h

1. Congrats!!!!! πŸΎπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽˆ

2. NOUUU DONT LEAVE

• Music Lovers

@mr-h love you too hugo

• @mr-h what the hell???? Since when are you leaving!?
    Fuck I’m less active for three days and suddenly I loose track of everything going on here

My only hope now is that this is a joke like @da-pic did :(

• @mr-h damn congratulations. That's must feel great but but but. You can hit 3k. Can you hit 900 πŸ˜‰ because i am going to

• @mr-h Fuck you! First I am not a true friend. 😜Second, don’t fucking leave. Just don’t. Come on, why are you leaving?
    What even happened? Just stayyyyy.

• In the name of all that is bad, unholy and stinky (not zoob stinky),

I request all of you to downvote @Mr-H ,

So he never reaches 3k and he never leaves.

:p

P.S: I need a tag too 😀

• Its 2974 to be precise
    smirk

• You're welcome.
    But please dont leave @Mr-H
    We all love you here! (not gay love)

• @obviouslylucifer said in I finally hit 3k reputation!:

In the name of all that is bad, unholy and stinky (not zoob stinky),

:p

P.S: I need a tag too 😀

So that's it? I get rid of all the upvotes I gave him and he'll be down to like 10! That way he'll never reach 3k and he'll stay forever!!! 😁

Lube my husband, you are a goddamn genius (that can be a good tag)

• Movie Buff

• @help_wtfjudith said in I finally hit 3k reputation!:

@mr-h what the hell???? Since when are you leaving!?
    Fuck I’m less active for three days and suddenly I loose track of everything going on here

My only hope now is that this is a joke like @da-pic did :(

Don't beat yourself up, everything happens for a reason. I didn't know I was leaving myself but shit happend and yeah, it is what it is! I don't feel i'm needed anymore in here ^^

@rendezvous said in I finally hit 3k reputation!:

Come on, why are you leaving?
    What even happened? Just stayyyyy.

Dm and i'll explain if you want.

@obviouslylucifer said in I finally hit 3k reputation!:

P.S: I need a tag too

@help_wtfjudith said in I finally hit 3k reputation!:

So that's it? I get rid of all the upvotes I gave him and he'll be down to like 10! That way he'll never reach 3k and he'll stay forever!!!
    Lube my husband, you are a goddamn genius (that can be a good tag)

Luc, i am sorry, I am sure I also forgot other members, I did this while my mind was a bit shaken, so apologies if I left ppl out. You are more then worthy of a tag :heart_eyes_cat: We haven't spoken much but I heard alot about you so I know you are imba!! :D
    As for you and Jude's plan it won't work, a certain someone downvoted almost 50 posts of mine a few days ago and I already recovered for that. And the 3k mark was just to make it more dramatic, if i won't ever reach it i'll still leave, sowwy!

• @mr-h said in I finally hit 3k reputation!:

@Help_WtfJudith for being the silly potato she is and "lusting" so much over my dog nudes. I'm sorry I won't make it to your birthday party

SILLY POTATO? No, she is not a silly potato, she is just too limited :)
    A fact that you have to know now, this @Help_WtfJudith wants my NUDES xD I neva believe that until i understand the reason she wanted to kick my down town :D

@G-A for all his crazy nonsense that always made sense!

I am not crazy, i am too creative 😁 and yes a smart ass kid :p