• A "prophet" is money you make on the stock market! Just kidding with a pun.

• @justcallmekady yeah people don't appreciate the importance of religious experience to mental and physical wellbeing, because it reduces the infinite complexity of being alive to something more manageable and it's a very strong bedrock for societies to be built upon as it keeps them relatively stable across centuries and millennia. It's much less stressful to act as if there is a metaphysical creative force as it sufficiently narrows your concious perception so that you can devote more of your mental and physical energy to the core biological drives such as propagation.

• I'm 36 years old. If. I gave you my full story about my life, you would not get it. What I can tell you is, religion blows, I have physically felt the holy spirit, and your either Chosen or not. So the real question is, when hell comes, r u chosen. Feels like a tugg by the way.

• This post is deleted!

• Guest said in What is your imagination about god?:

I'm 36 years old. If. I gave you my full story about my life, you would not get it.

You're not even confident about your assertions

What I can tell you is, religion blows, I have physically felt the holy spirit, and your either Chosen or not.

A claim is a non-public object. An evidence is a public object though. Perform with your illogical holy spirit on a BBC live channel. Can you do it ?

So the real question is, when hell comes, r u chosen. Feels like a tugg by the way.

There are no such places like heaven and hell. They are inventions of some money-makers.

• I believe in God and i will never stop believing...I've witnessed things in my life,I will never doubt his existence

• He is my everything

• MySpaceHarmonyKeyBoardIsStuck****

• Myspaceharmonykeyboardisstuck

• We live in a time beyond ideas. From inside the motherboard things do not look good. It is demarcated by the grasps of this reality. The mind of a mortal can seem like mosaic of madness or perfunct as emptiness. There’s seem to be no ontological difference of the z generation with the digital age, the time we live in.

• I'm not sure if I should call it imagination, however I have these experiences where I felt that everytime I tried to hurt myself God would be there like He'll make things or my situation a bit better and then puff it would be all the same routine again.

Friendly reminder: please don't judge me. Just sharing. Hope you guys have a great day.