• Freedom Writers

Just an opinion, please untrigger yourselves.
    I just think it should/could be discussed. Maybe it'll be useful to the admin idgaf.

1. Private Chats
      -I personally liked private chats better when I could talk to whoever I wanted, and stop talking to whoever I wanted. That's the best way, and really the only way the website can truly let you talk to strangers. The way it is now is sort of messed up, and the users are meeting fewer people. Another thing I absolutely hate is the amount of unwarranted pictures of genitalia are sent around. It's fucking disgusting, it's time to stop. Sure, if people want to see that, by all means go ahead and ask. Those of us that don't would love to have a block button or a way to halt communication with people who do.

2. Public Chats
      -The public chat is shit and will probably always be shit. Bots, spammers, fights, shit talking, that one time @BOOTS22 and @Abby-83 thought the chat was their PM (still love y'all tho), creepy old men (and sometimes women) who like to prey on young girls (and sometimes boys) the list goes on and on. No one ever does anything about how shitty the public chat is, not even the admin. It sucks now, and it always will.

3. Topics
      -Who posts the best topics? That's easy: Rag. But where has Rag been for the past lord knows how long. His topics have declined, I love him, but that's just the way it is. All of the topics have declined, and they have been for a long time now. They aren't amusing or appealing at all, and it's mostly 9 year olds looking for daddies.

4. Rep.
      -People are so concerned with this, and I'll never understand that. Upvotes and downvotes and whatnot. I even lost a good friend because he thought I was aiming to undermine his. It's ridiculous, really. Sure, it's nice to know when someone agrees with what you have to say, but at a certain point enough really is enough. The importance some people place on it is disgusting.

5. The internet being shit in general.
      -There will always be trolls and generally disgusting unappealing people that never leave the internet. There will always be poetic justice warriors, the uneducated, and spammers. There will always be people that like to be shit to other people just for the hell of it. The main issue that this gives TWS is that it makes it A LOT less fun to come here. It makes it toxic and trashy, in my opinion.

6. Fakers
      -There is one person, she who shall not be named, who I found out recently was fake. There wasn't a single part of her story that was true, aside from the gender she gave. The rest was completely bullshit. I'm not gonna lie, it hurt a bit. It only hurt because she fooled all of us. It happened again with someone else I won't disclose. He had two accounts and was pretending to be a girl. The girl account he created later went on to do some pretty nasty shit to some people. That stuff is fucked up, but it happens here all the time. If you wanted to meet fake pieces of shit, you came to the right place.

7. The content
      -It still to this day AMAZES me how TWS is a "family friendly" website but has disgraceful advertisements and no way to rate the topics or posts being made. If it hadn't been branded as family friendly, I wouldn't care, but this is ridiculous. A few of the advertisements (filled with graphic pictures smh) that I've ranked as the top worst include "Oriental hotties want to fuck in your area" and "These weak Christian women need a bad man" and "Slavic singles waiting for you to play with them" just to name a few. Really, it's pretty damn disgusting.

Welp kudos if you read that entire thing, it's just a few thoughts.
    There are probably loads more reasons, you can leave them down below.
    I miss the real OG TWS users smh.
    Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you guys, have an amazing day.
    -Saphy xxx

• @thegoddess you’re gay

• @sumof1 thanks for posting

• @thegoddess alt text

1.Private Chat is my heart.
    Chat is love ,chat is life. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2.Pubchat
    ...Cancer ,Level 5 Mega Cancer. :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:

3.Topics
    ..I'm a "Notice me Sempai !!! & take me to the top with you" kind of guy.
    I just feel more comfortable posting humorous comments.

4.Rep is shit ...
    its a sneaky way for people to feel self-important.

& a clever social engineering by the admin to make people engage the platform ,even if the dont want to.

The innate drive of competition & being better than the next guy will make sure you come back & post something & get sucked back into the TWS webs with your friends & people you are fond of.

You can break the chains of the body ..but the chains of the heart are a lot harder.

5.Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. - Abraham Lincoln

...man give someone a mask & a screen to hide behind & its like seeing Mini Hitlers & Jack the Rippers Everywhere

6.I dunno if you realize this but despite what my PFP & bio may suggest I'm not actually a Reptile.
    ..i fully understand the need to conceal ,the need for privacy .I'm not an unreasonable person.I understand that there may be reasons for this.
    I donot like lies tho..

Tell me tho @TheGoddess ..is this fake person in the 1st page of Most Reputation ?

7....My first topic that I saw when i first registered was something like 10 f girl wanting Daddy to dominate me.:expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless:

• Get the fuck over it. People are doing way worse than anything we ever did. And you'll live trust me its not gonna kill you.

• @boots22 Okay I'm just gonna point out a flaw in that logic... lying is bad, yet murder is worse. Saying murder is worse doesn't justify lying or make it any better. It's just all bad. And of course it won't kill me, i was just commenting. Chill, please.

• @thegoddess what the fuck are you even talking about? Like nobodies gonna kill you and there are no flaws.

• Umm i thought my topics were visible 🤔🤔

• @thegoddess said in Why TWS has declined:

Just an opinion, please untrigger yourselves.
    I just think it should/could be discussed. Maybe it'll be useful to the admin idgaf.

1. Private Chats
      -I personally liked private chats better when I could talk to whoever I wanted, and stop talking to whoever I wanted. That's the best way, and really the only way the website can truly let you talk to strangers. The way it is now is sort of messed up, and the users are meeting fewer people. Another thing I absolutely hate is the amount of unwarranted pictures of genitalia are sent around. It's fucking disgusting, it's time to stop. Sure, if people want to see that, by all means go ahead and ask. Those of us that don't would love to have a block button or a way to halt communication with people who do.

I agree pvt chat is better than public chat

1. Public Chats
      -The public chat is shit and will probably always be shit. Bots, spammers, fights, shit talking, that one time @BOOTS22 and @Abby-83 thought the chat was their PM (still love y'all tho), creepy old men (and sometimes women) who like to prey on young girls (and sometimes boys) the list goes on and on. No one ever does anything about how shitty the public chat is, not even the admin. It sucks now, and it always will.

Public chat is full of indecent pics and gifs nowadays.

1. Topics
      -Who posts the best topics? That's easy: Rag. But where has Rag been for the past lord knows how long. His topics have declined, I love him, but that's just the way it is. All of the topics have declined, and they have been for a long time now. They aren't amusing or appealing at all, and it's mostly 9 year olds looking for daddies.

@Willoww creates the best topics as I have seen

1. Rep.
      -People are so concerned with this, and I'll never understand that. Upvotes and downvotes and whatnot. I even lost a good friend because he thought I was aiming to undermine his. It's ridiculous, really. Sure, it's nice to know when someone agrees with what you have to say, but at a certain point enough really is enough. The importance some people place on it is disgusting.

I don't care about my rep cause I don't want to be a mod

1. The internet being shit in general.
      -There will always be trolls and generally disgusting unappealing people that never leave the internet. There will always be poetic justice warriors, the uneducated, and spammers. There will always be people that like to be shit to other people just for the hell of it. The main issue that this gives TWS is that it makes it A LOT less fun to come here. It makes it toxic and trashy, in my opinion.

2. Fakers
      -There is one person, she who shall not be named, who I found out recently was fake. There wasn't a single part of her story that was true, aside from the gender she gave. The rest was completely bullshit. I'm not gonna lie, it hurt a bit. It only hurt because she fooled all of us. It happened again with someone else I won't disclose. He had two accounts and was pretending to be a girl. The girl account he created later went on to do some pretty nasty shit to some people. That stuff is fucked up, but it happens here all the time. If you wanted to meet fake pieces of shit, you came to the right place.

You can find those type of persons everywhere, even irl.

1. The content
      -It still to this day AMAZES me how TWS is a "family friendly" website but has disgraceful advertisements and no way to rate the topics or posts being made. If it hadn't been branded as family friendly, I wouldn't care, but this is ridiculous. A few of the advertisements (filled with graphic pictures smh) that I've ranked as the top worst include "Oriental hotties want to fuck in your area" and "These weak Christian women need a bad man" and "Slavic singles waiting for you to play with them" just to name a few. Really, it's pretty damn disgusting.

I agree

1. We have talked about this before why the private chats need consent and please re-read your topic about it if you haven't read it.
      And there is block button right in your profile, just under the followers list, we made a big announcement regarding it.
      https://chatrooms.talkwithstranger.com/topic/16884/talk-with-stranger-block-feature-and-some-updates
      Once blocked the user won't be able to pm you or see your profile of see anything you write on topics and vice versa.

2. The Public chat is a open place for everyone, we have a no nudes and no spamming policy and we try to contain the bad trolling upto a limit.
      But in the end we cannot control what people think and write about.
      What @boots22 and @abby.83 wrote in the public chat was one of the best things the chat has ever seen, there was civility and no nudity or no spams in their chats.
      Yes, PDA is frowned upon by some people but most of the time its because they are jealous of something they don't have.

3. @ragnar posts a new topic every day, @wtfjudith is currently holding the record for most popular topic on TWS.
      @stranger_danger has the funniest replies on them.
      @willoww makes astonishingly good topics every now and then.
      Yes there are sexual posts but that's why we try to contain those topics in find your date category and you can ignore that whole category by opening that category and choosing to ignore it in the top right hand side options menu.

4. About reputation and fakers you made 3 accounts @gayboy, @princess-anya, @letschatbaby just to upvote yourself and downvote @sup, @willoww, @us-poet, @football_m29, heck you even downvoted some of my posts.
      And please don't lie these 3 accounts have the same set of ip address as your account and these accounts only upvote your posts and downvote others who have more reputation than you.
      And every moderator can see every post an account has upvoted or downvoted since the time the account was created, so please don't try to lie to us.
      You have upvoted yourself 600 times using those accounts, it hurts us because people like @wtfjudith and @stranger_danger work hard to get that reputation. While you just keep upvoting yourself.
      You downvoted @sup like 100 times just so he wouldn't hurt your chances of becoming a moderator.
      And you lost @sup as a friend because you kept calling him the best friend you ever had on one side and then kept downvoting him the other side.
      That backstabbing hurt him so much that he broke, and that is why you lost him.

5. @stranger_danger yes that fake girl aka @TheGoddess was on the first page untill the people she downvoted using her fake accounts found out that she was doing that and then downvoted her to page 2.

• Freedom Writers

OOF LETS BE CLEAR EVERYONE this isn't a post to roast TWS or any of the users, I was just sharing my opinion

• @lucifer_ huh and to think I followed her and tried to contribute to her posts. I know karma is fake numbers, and it doesn't bother me too much, but fuck is it childish to waste your time doing that. Oh well, I guess children need to learn the hard way that you get love by spreading it, and upvotes by being interesting.

• JUSTICE NEEDS TO BE SERVED.

Take this to the WORLD WIDE WEB court!

• @boots22
    Can you chill?
    It’s called an opinion

• TheGodess has a message:

"It was not me who downvoted all those people, it was my good friend Joey who had access to my computer and my phone and he did all the wrong things.
    I'm sorry to anyone who thinks I'm fake because of the accounts. Someone I was talking to told me to do that (he used to be on here but not anymore so it doesn't matter) so that's why I made them.
    I will be leaving TWS for now and I will be back after a considerate amount of time.
    Till then i will check my account monthly for checking in with my friends"

• @lucifer_ OOOOF I didn't mean for you to post that before I'd left ...jesus

• @lucifer_ said in Why TWS has declined:

1. The Public chat is a open place for everyone, we have a no nudes and no spamming policy and we try to contain the bad trolling upto a limit.
      But in the end we cannot control what people think and write about.
      What @boots22 and @abby.83 wrote in the public chat was one of the best things the chat has ever seen, there was civility and no nudity or no spams in their chats.
      Yes, PDA is frowned upon by some people but most of the time its because they are jealous of something they don't have.

When I was indicating towards @BOOTS22 and @Abby-83? I know they're more decent than me. You didn't get me bro. i was addressing towards someone else whom @Im-bored mentioned him in his post-
    https://chatrooms.talkwithstranger.com/topic/16051/pls-do-not-to-go-public-chatroom/7
    @SUmof1 also uploads nasty anime pictures at public chat daily. I'm not lying, you can ask others too.

• Private Chats
    Stop backstabbing friends and im sure you'll get nice messages from great ppl on this website.

Public Chat
    The only thing correct abt this post

Topics
    I'll get back on this one after I'm finished with @RAGNAR 's , @Willoww 's and a lot more cooler topics. Honestly, this one is boring.

Rep

What an irony!

The internet being shit in general.
    Yep I agree to some extent
    BUT You can always switch the wifi off ;)

Fakers

You are no less..as @Lucifer_ pointed out.

That's it..more or less.
    Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you guys, have an amazing day.
    -Gauti xxx

• @damncuteguy I do that with everyones consent cunt, and don't act like you don't enjoy it you're one of the guys who rate them "8/10" "7/10"

• @SUmof1 I didn't want to create the drama to arguing with an asshole kid.