• I really dont get it how comes you are black and you support slavery, this reminds me of uncle ruckus on the boondocks , its one amongst best black animated series of all time with 9.5 rating. Okay back to the topic, its widely and generally, openly known how blacks used to be oppressed and humiliated, treated like dogs, or property, i mean in all around the world.
    Recently our former rapper, song writer, kanye omar west is said he took slavery as a choice, all years of slavery as a choice like who chooses to be a property??

I thought it could be fair ebough to put a topic on this, how y'all think about this??? Was really slavery a choice??? What did he mean when he said "all those 400years of slavery was a choice...."

alttext

• I think it's a known fact that Kanye is retarded -_-
    Unless that's your kink, no one choses to be a slave, there's no fucking logic behind that

• @wtfjudith i agree, ive came to realize anyone who gets along with kardashian ends up retarded or smthn

• Freedom Writers

I don't know who Kayne is, but I can't imagine slavery being a choice either. "Slavery is a choice." That sentence alone would make my dad's bomb go off if he heard it. The thought of someone having this kind of rationality is perturbing to me and I find no logic in it, whatsoever.

• ♡ soul searchers ♡

Slavery...umm aren't we all slaves of our phone and mind

• @ragnar said in Lets talk about slavery:

Recently our former rapper, song writer, kanye omar west is said he took slavery as a choice, all years of slavery as a choice like who chooses to be a property??

There are times when people smoke high quality weed or crystal meth(high quality as Walter White used to make in breaking bad).

@ragnar said in Lets talk about slavery:

he said "all those 400years of slavery was a choice...."

Sometimes your wife overshadows you and your male ego tries to do anything to stay relevant in the news.

Or sometimes they just bury their heads so deep in the sand that they refuse to see the things that are happening around them.

Kanye west is not an expert on any topic the only reason he is relevant today because his wife slept with some big shot lawyer and released that sex tape years ago and american media made a celebrity out of her.

His words should be taken with as much salt as The Dead sea can produce.

• @ragnar Kayne is just an attention seeker and he would do anything for it. Lets just ignore him and think by common sense. How can slavery be a choice for anyone on the face of this earth. Its so fucking illogical.

• Kanye shaves all his hair off because of his horrific hairline.
    Other than that, Kanye is idiotically unrelatable.

• @jason-0708 thats called " technology" another problem with benefits

• "Aye, you going to slavery tonight?" :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
    "Slavery, as a choice" forces me to think, is rape a choice too?
    Fuck Kayne, who cares.