• Making your mom proud is enough for me to say I’m already successful with my life. But just recently my mom told me I am a disgrace. How come? I asked her how and why. She responded about me not focusing on my work and keep on travelling to different places. I’m already done with my studies for two years now, and even graduated with honors. I also have my own business which helps my family in our daily finances. Are those not enough in making her proud of me? What else should I do? Before I travel, I make sure everything’s fine with my business. How should I deal with my mom?

• Someone in here experiencing like my situation between me and my mom can you give me an advice!

• @radiant1978 Maybe joining in an international dating blog event made your mom angry with you because most people have lots of negative perception about it. They discriminate the people involved in it because they thought that it's a form of exploitation. Just explain it to your mom carefully because all mothers want what's best for their children.

• @hurleyking I absolutely agree with your Sir. And maybe also @radiant1978 you could set a dinner date with your mom and have a serious conversation with her. Ask her calmly why she's gone mad at you.

• -deleted-

• @radiant1978 ask your mom why she act like that, try to listen to her. just keep on doing good things to make her happy.

• @kittypie pm me

• Banned

The best way i found to make my Mom proud was when finally when i was 23 she was 43 and we somehow did a hit of x together! Well about 2 hrs into that evening My Mother came out of the shower, she is 5'5" 132lbs, big augmented c cup tits with gorgeous big stiff nipples. Let me just say when i saw my Mom running bath water when i was 11 i jerked off my 1st nut on the view of her from behind as she stands up normal she has a gorgeous thigh gap of 3 to 4" and nothing but gorgeous ass and hot pussy lips hanging down from behind. That being said i have been obsessed with her body and all that is attached to her since, and my greatest fantasy was always to eat my moms pussy for her til she squirted in my mouth and i wanted to pound her pussy passionately from every direction. Well when she came out the shower that evening and only wearing a long white shirt and thats it..then she came into the living room where i was and sat on the couch in the middle as i was on the end and stretched out watchinga lifetime movie (the sexiest women in the world are in lifetime movies). So she curls her legs up and sits kinda towards me and i am stuck and staring at her hard nipples in that white shirt, she says..So, can i ask you a maybe personal question honey? I said why yeah why not! My Mom says ok son does this x make you tingle real bad like down in your private parts baby? I studdered and said umm damn Mama, you caught me off guard there, then she said, well I mean cause son, Mama is tingling down there really bad if you know what i mean baby boy! I said oh yeah Mama i forgot to tell you about how it does make 99% of anyone who takes it extremely overwhelmed with that feeling. She said oh my Gosh you mean you feel that down there too honey? I said oh yeah Mom, loke you wouldn't believe. Then my sexy ass Mother blurts out and says son i wanna tell you a secret about me and i dont know why but is it ok if i do? I said oh yeah Mama plz tell me, i really wanna hear it. She said ok honey but its dirty son, you ok with your Mother talking dirty stuff? I said oh yes plz tell me anything Mama. She said well honey my only son i want you to knkw that your Mother loves so much to go down and eat the fucking squirts out of a hot little younger womans pussy, does that scare you son? I said oh my damn Mama WoW, umm Mom it dont scare me at all but it turns me on badly, does that scare you. My Mom says oh no son not scared but dripping wet. Son my baby son, I wanna see your dick so bad honey that its making Mamas nouth water. I said Mom, my Mother, my Sweet Super Sexy, Smokin Hot ass Hot Mother, I have to tell you now that your body has always made my dick hard as a rock after i seen you in jeans after my 1st hard on, you were my 1st nut Mama. Not only that but i have fantasized all my life aince i was 11 about eating your pussy and making you squirt in my mouth. I wanna feel your tight little pussy wrapped around my big thick hard throbbing cock Mama, and i wanna cum hard inside you. Does that scare you Mama? She said Joe my pussy is so wet im dripping, she rubbed her pussy then said do i wanna taste my Mothers steaming hot pussy? I went down on her finger like it was a big dick as i come off of it she pushed my head down between her legs and said here it is baby boy you canhave all you wang of it, Mama says! I started eating my Moms pussy as she spun around and started sucking on her sons big dick, she went down then up and off of my rock hard dick and said DAMN son thats what i call a really nice, thick cock honey. She was goin crazy on my big dick and told me, Son now you know Mommy wants to suck that big thick cock off for her baby and Joe i want so bad right now to suck out and swallow every drop of her baby boys big thick cock cum! Is it ok if Mommy sucks your big fat dick off for you and swallows your cum? Im eating Moms pussy right now and started to beg her to yes Mama plz suck my big thick throbbing jard cock off in your mouth and swallow your baby boys big cum load! Mom says do you cum a lot son? I said oh yes Mama i cum a really big load of cum. My Mom says yummm damn son you know what would make your Mama really happy right now honey? I say anything Mama! Mama says well baby boyMommy has a nice big thick dick dildo and if you are ok with it then id loke to make my boy really super satisfied by milking your big dick prostate! Mama said now son if you will just relax and let Mommy lube your little asshole up real good, then you stand up as i stick big Willie on the wall, then you just let Mommy guide him inside your ass from behind until we get him all the way inside you, then once hes all the way in with his 8" of thick dickdildo then you can start pushing back on him and letting him fuck you deep inside your ass. Now while you do that then Mommy is going to suck on your big hard cock aand as you take that big thick d8ck Willie inside you from behind, Mommy will milk your balls by sucking your big fat cock off at the same time. Honey babe my son, you will cum Massive cum loads like never before, i promise you darling! So, my big thick juicy dick son will you let your sexy hot Mother milk your balls dry while she swallows every drop of it for you or is that to far? I started to jerk a little bit in my legs as i said, oh my holy Damn Mommy, you took my breathe from me when you said swallow every drop of me but you really had me at Mommys got a big thick black dick dildo named Willie. Mama i will ride on Willies big thick hard cock anytime you want me to and not only that Mommy but i want you to know that I have fantasized about going down on a really big thick dick and sucking his cum out for a long time and I have rode a 6" beginner dildo before as well and im bashful to say but Mama, I fucking loved it and when i shot off, I shot the biggest part of my load into my mouth and swallowed it that night. Then a week later, Mama..I sucked the fuck out of my cousin Shanes big fat hard dick and made him curl up and moan loud as hell as i deepthroated his cock as he was exploding his cum down my throat! Does that scare you or push you away from me Mommy? Mama said my Son you are gonna make your Mother squirt massive squirts out of her hot little pussy baby, like nobody else has ever been able to make Mama do. My Mother sucked me so hard and deep as i fucked the hell out of that huge fat dick Willie of hers. I exploded so much cum in her mouth that she even pulled off at the end with a mouthful of my cum and kissed me obnoxiously as i ate my own cum from her mouth as we kissed for 3 or 4 mins. Then of course 30 mins later i pounded my Mothers sexy ass and pussy and cum inside her heavily then went down and sucked my cum from her pussy, swallowed most of it then came up with a mouthful and kissed her obnoxiously, she loved it so much we kissed for 7 or 8 mins then. Next week Mom had me join in with her and my huge dick Dad and we sucked him off together as later she had him fuck me in my ass while she sucked me off and swallowed every drop and this time she came up with cum in her mouth and kissed me and my dad together obnoxiously as it gets. I loved to suck my Dads huge thick cock off all the time and absolutely craved all the time to this day fucking my Mothers hot little pussy, just her and I, as well as with my Dad and with 2 older friends of my Moms who have really big thick cocks and love to pound me, my Mother, and my Dads tight little asses at one time as we all sucked each other off and swallowed all other times.

• @iSwallow2 nice family

• I always tried to make my mom love me... it never happened,I disowned her.I'm healthier with her out of my life.