• @abby-83 i just followed you so hopefully you can follow me back and I'll dm you saying how you having written your bio with the greek alphabet is annoying but k, i said it here time to unfollow

• @alucard said in Who's your TWS family??:

@abby-83 i just followed you so hopefully you can follow me back and I'll dm you saying how you having written your bio with the greek alphabet is annoying but k, i said it here time to unfollow

Why do you and @thestrangest do the same thing everywhere.
    Why can't you just let people be what they want to be. Let them do what they want to do.
    Its like you both are the same person using two accounts to annoy the same group of people.
    Yes, you are good at debates and putting facts, but sometimes you are just an ass.
    Also I would dm you saying how putting anime characters everywhere is annoying but k i said it here.

• Watch Anime Eyes

@odin said in Who's your TWS family??:

@alucard said in Who's your TWS family??:

@abby-83 i just followed you so hopefully you can follow me back and I'll dm you saying how you having written your bio with the greek alphabet is annoying but k, i said it here time to unfollow

We're friends mate. We've been friends before he even joined TWS, i met him on discord and told him to come here

• @odin said in Who's your TWS family??:

@alucard said in Who's your TWS family??:

What do you mean?

Why can't you just let people be what they want to be. Let them do what they want to do.

But i never force anything on anyone

Its like you both are the same person using two accounts to annoy the same group of people.

I can't speak for @Alucard but when did i ever go out of my way to annoy anyone?

Yes, you are good at debates and putting facts, but sometimes you are just an ass.

Can you give me examples?

I dm'd @Odin a long time ago but he isn't responding

• @Odin don't you realise that I've been on TWS longer than @TheStrangest right? He already said most of what I'd have said but I'd just want to say when it comes to "Why can't you just let people be what they want to be. Let them do what they want to do." I let people do whatever they want to do, i just point out what could potentially be a flaw in their character.

• Banned

@odin @Mars1234-2 @etc yall are my family lols. Yall are well disposed to me