• Music Lovers

Lets say you were in the woods because guess what, you got lost.
    Way to go motherfucker.
    You get to choose which item you showed up with. Do you choose:
    knives
    bow n arrows
    pistol
    Now moving onto the food end of things. You can only live with one of these for the remainder of your trip. (E.g. 6 months lost in the woods)
    Do you choose
    salads
    soups
    sandwiches
    nachos (yes nachos gets its own category)
    Moving forewardddd. Your clothing ripped and fell off an imaginary cliff and disappeared (just go with it) if you could only wear one article of clothing (you still have bras and panties, chill) which would it be
    pants
    shirt
    shoes
    jacket
    And nowww lets justt be even more crazy. You come to the edge of the woods. You are forced to kill all the following users except one. Who would you save?
    @football_m29
    @US-poet
    @willoww
    @WtfJudith
    @cutie-cat
    @Abby-83
    @sup
    @RAGNAR
    @Lucifer_
    Ill go ahead and apologize to the users above. Sorry kinda not sorry if you didnt want to be included. Too bad so sad.

Good luck. And choose wisely ;)

• @willoww
    1- Knives because you can cut many things with it and you don't need to be worry about ammo.
    2- Sandwiches, because is light and can be better preserved.
    3- Jacket because if it is long I can be well covered.
    4- And I would save @sup because he likes (real) football too and we can talk about it without getting tired as long as our travel in the woods last xD

• the item i showed up with is pistol , for the food ill choose is sandwiches, the cloth ill only wear is shirt and the person ill save is hmm who should i save hahaaha ill just save @Willoww :D

• @willoww ummmm pistol definetly, imma shoot some peopleeee
    salads: ew
    soups: meh
    sandwiches: ew
    nachos: YESS PLEASEEE

JACKETTTTT i need to keep warm some how
    im sorry everyone else but imma save @sup ma dude

• Freedom Writers

@willoww

Show up with,
    knives - because most versatile, and can use it in almost any situation, from defending myself, to cutting things for shelter, or cutting open my food.
    bow n arrows take too much practice to get good with, and you could probably make one with your knife, and a pistol is useless when you're out of ammo.

Food.
    Salads - because you can have meat on a salad, and get all the nutrients you need with a salad your entire time.

One article of clothing.
    Shoes - because protecting your feet is more important than anything else in the wilderness. You're just fucked if you can't walk.

Kill all but one.
    This is a weird question, but @football_m29 because he'd help me survive the best, and we can eat the dead ones together, and worst case scenario I know his one weakness, kicking him in the balls, then I can eat him too if need be.

• Music Lovers

@us-poet damn Michelle @football_m29 he wants to eat you!!!!
    cannibal

• Music Lovers

@violetttttt thats mah gurl. NACHOS 4 LIFE
    nachos

• @its-bobby ya knoe what Bobby. I think imma keep you
    friends

• Knife
    Salad
    Shoes
    Kill everyone

• Music Lovers

show up with:
    knives. because you can cut stuff and kill people and animals with them.
    food:
    salads. because i gotta stay healthy and fit, even if i'm lost in the woods.
    clothing:
    jacket: cause i need to stay warm.
    who would i save:
    i can't choose between @WtfJudith and @Lucifer_ so don't make me choose.

• @willoww
    Knifes
    Nachos
    Jacket
    And imma save @cutie-cat SORRY @sup gautam lol you were my second option

• @willoww
    I’m taking a knife .Most versatile of these tools.
    I’m going with sandwiches .You need more protein for energy. Meat on sandwich could be a lean protein.
    Definitely shoes . Protection of the feet is key.
    I’m going to keep @Willoww around as she is great at fighting through adversity. She is mentally strong which pairs well with my physical strength
    0_1523399259450_12892F53-C230-40BF-B82E-15F44F65EFE6.gif

• @us-poet great point especially since I have no protection as I’m only wearing shoes 😂. We would make it without coming to that though lol

• @willoww What about you WILLOWW? :thinking_face:

• @football_m29 I knew fatpool would come in handy. Plus I have the bonus of you showing up with swords.

• Knives.
    Salads.
    Pants.
    I'm gonna kill everyone. More kills = more loots.

P.S. I was taught how to handle knives in battle.
    P.P.S. Meeeeeeeeeeeeeh

• Music Lovers

@ash_uchiha said in Time to choose. Part 3:

Kill everyone

run

• @layla said in Time to choose. Part 3:

i can't choose between @WtfJudith and @Lucifer_ so don't make me choose.

Aww, at least one person thought of saving me

So I'd take the bow and arrow, only weapon I'd know how to handle and the tip of the arrow could help cut things.

Soup because I just love it so much and there are so many different types I won't get tired of it too soon.

I'd go with shoes because running away would be my only real good self defence mechanism and it's way harder to make shoes with the materials I would gather than say a fur coat.

And finally sorry, but I choose to save myself 😂

• -delete-

• @kat_15 Aww thanks 😊😊