• What do you think of cheaters?
    Would you forgive your partner if they cheated on you?
    Why do you think people cheat when they're in a relationship?

• cheating is the worst part...because it can loose hope and one day it will come earlier to ourself..

• Music Lovers

My opinion of cheating is when your partner has any relationship besides friendship with someone else. I would not forgive my partner if they cheated on me because being in a relationship means being loyal to your partner. I think people cheat when they're in a relationship because they are not satisfied with their partner. Which means you should break up with them. Because if you did truly love someone you would never even think about hurting them in any way, shape, or form.

• @layla I 100% agree with you

• A harem counts as cheating?

• @wtfjudith I hate it but I'm a quite forgiving person xx

• First you need to establish the definition of cheating, is it only physical or also emotional?

Would cheating be having a physical intimate moment with another person apart from you OR does it also include have a physical intimate moment with you but thinking of someone else during it?

Either way, it's not okay, yet when you truly love a person you talk things out and give him/her another chance.. You yourself aren't perfect and mistakes are there to be made and learned from in my opinion. And if, like I said, you truly love your partner, you'll show him/her that and be the bigger person.

• -deleted-

• @WtfJudith
    My wife and I had IDK exactly what to call if. I wouldn't use the term open relationship because we were committed to one another. We had an agreement. Neither of us expected to be with each other for 40 plus years or so without meeting someone that you are attracted to and want to have sex with so the rules were as follows.

Go have fun and be safe and practice safe sex.
    Do not disrespect me by doing it in our house.
    Do not lie to me about it. If I ask you tell me the truth. I trust you so just tell me your going to go out or spend the night with friends.
    Do not get emotionally attached or involved.
    Leave your heart and soul at home. Those are mine and I will consider it cheating and be hurt by your actions if that occurs.

IDK if she ever slept with anyone else or not. If she did then she followed the rules.

I slept with 3 others over the course of 35 years and she was aware of every one.

We loved each other deeply.

I miss her terribly God rest her beautiful soul.
    R.I.P. Teresa Lee. I still and I always will love you.

• @wet-teri my condolences :heart:

are those numbers correct however? Cause I was just counting and this would make you the oldest person on TWS I know of. Heck I was so sure it was mostly teens here :open_mouth:

• @petrapark3r said in What is your opinion on cheating?:

@wet-teri my condolences :heart:

are those numbers correct however? Cause I was just counting and this would make you the oldest person on TWS I know of. Heck I was so sure it was mostly teens here :open_mouth:

Born May 1963
    Met Teresa October 78.
    Moved in together February 79.
    She died October 1st 2015. Born August 55 she just turned 60.
    The numbers make me feel a lot older than I feel. If that makes any sense. So that's what 36 years? Seems like a lifetime. It's definitely most all of my adult life.

• @WtfJudith cheating is stupid, idk wth people would even cheat in the first place and no I wouldn't forgive a cheater so yeah.Peace out!

• @RoseoStarlo said in What is your opinion on cheating?:

@WtfJudith cheating is stupid, idk wth people would even cheat in the first place and no I wouldn't forgive a cheater so yeah.Peace out!

In a decade long marriage it's easier than you think. Especially if you're attractive... Don't overrate your own moral ground...

• @WtfJudith
    Personally I think it is all about the chase. Although I know some are attracted to the thrill of doing something wrong and not getting caught.
    My own thoughts are this..... It is impossible to please 1 woman. Why on Earth would even consider trying to please more.
    Wich brings to mind another aspect. You might only be trying to please yourself.

• @WtfJudith said in What is your opinion on cheating?:

What do you think of cheaters?
    Would you forgive your partner if they cheated on you?
    Why do you think people cheat when they're in a relationship?

I'd think "Thank God! I finally have an excuse for a divorce!"

• @WtfJudith If my partner cheats on me I'll feed her to the alligators, hehe.

• @Regenerate Alligators love goatmeat

• The one who cheat im sure never felt deep love with you and is just his/her mentality to cheat usually . These people cant developt feelings , cant love

• @WtfJudith

What do you think of cheaters? Unethical and do not have respect for Partner.

Would you forgive your partner if they cheated on you? forgiveness is must, should do for the self , so that you can move on not having negativity or hate toward surroundings..
    Why do you think people cheat when they're in a relationship?I never cheated on any one so far so I really do not know, this is hard to explain,..but I have a view for it, it depends on circumstances and situation for that perticular moment,and do not know difference between pleasure and love, and lack of knowledge about beauty.

• I think cheating is one of the worst things to do to a person because it feels like your soul has been ripped out of your body and you feel down for many days