• Pro gun, I hate the phrase of "Guns kill people" you could say the same thing about spoons or pencil ya know "Spoons make people fat" or "Pencils misspell words" its not about the fun its about who you give the gun to, honestly I think guns need more rules put on them and who you can sell them to. So I'm pro gun, if we didnt have them most of us wouldnt eat.

• I am neither pro or anti gun. People want to blame a tool for how people use it. The problem is not the tool, but the poor attitude and lack of respect and empathy for someone else's life, liberty and property. That said, if you remove guns from the equation then the people without the will power and respect for life, liberty and property would have a more difficult time performing their cowardly acts. Several other countries in the world have large percentages of their populations that own guns, but a fraction of the gun violence. So again, it's not the tool. It's the fool with the tool.

• I'll choose Hitman
    agent47

• Well, guns are situational and can save a life to take a life, but it is self protection, every gun has a different porpoise, and they can all be used negatively, to say one is bad is saying someone being killed with a shotgun is ok, guns are situational, all I'm saying, they should still have all the same guns, but do a lot of background research and make you take a lot of tests and stuff before you can buy the gun

• @thegoddess I'm pro what works. Should terrorists have guns? Should the mentally handicapped or unstable have guns? Should children and hornonal teens have guns? Should those with a history of violence and torturing animals have guns? Do you need a magazine with more than 6 rounds?

• @thegoddess I'm pro gun and anti bullet. The only way guns can kill (other than being bludgeons of course) is by firing bullets. So, I say that there needs to be more regulations on who can buy bullets.

• @kyra-white not necessarily, you can make bullets out of tire weights, or well just about anything.

• @boots22 But, it's not as easy.

• Freedom Writers

I'm glad I'm starting to see both sides to this. In reality, violence and human corruption has always been a thing, and even if we did find a way to stop it, it would always bubble up again. My main problem with weapons in general is that we make them so available and it seems like no one treats them seriously. It's as if some people forget that they could end a life, could cause someone's existence to vanish.

• @kyra-white you'd be surprised, I have friends that make bullets out of tire weights and they can make about 5 to 8 bullets in 5 minutes.

• @boots22 I guess I did it wrong when I tried it.

• @kyra-white but I do like your idea, I mean its not like someone is wrong or right, everyone has an opinion.

• anti gun of course ..how many people do they have to die to stop this gun madness

• @kat_15 Guns dont kill people.
    People kill people.

✖