• Let's clear the wrong misconceptions and doubts of people who have wrongly interpretation of Islam and Quran based on reading wrong information online.

Especially applies to @ahuman @TheStrangest @strangelife

• Watch Anime Eyes

@sarah pffft.

Simplistic answer: there is no evidence that any religious book is true and there is no good reason to believe in them

Fuck the quran, bible, torah I'm gonna roll'em up in blunts, burn down synagogues, mosques, churchs and light the blunts with the flames.

• @sarah because I realized that Islam is just another innacurate attempt of humanity at explaining the universe

• @sarah There are 100s of religions in the world and each one claims to be the one true faith, is that is just ludricous.

• @sarah anyway you interpret it the Quran is very flawed and Muhammad wasn't exactly someone to strive to be like. His atrocities are well documented.

• @ahuman there are about 4000 being practiced today and research says that there could have been anywhere from 1 to 10 million practiced in human history and religious people have the guts to say "yes, see all those, they're all false, i was lucky to be born into the right religion", and somehow they have the deciet to call us arrogant, ridiculous! whilst no religion has any more evidence for what it claims than another, all bullshit.

• Islam is about peace. I recently converted to Islam and fell in love with it. Everyone is entitled to their own belief. No one should bash any other religion, or put any other person down whether they are religious or not. What made me love Islam is how it unites so many ethnicities, races, etc. You really feel like you have this huge family.

• @Gotmewrong where does its explanation is inaccurate