my first crush 💌.. CHAPTER 1 (there's more lol)

• The first day i saw him

soo on the first day of university i was searching for my class and once i found where it was i took an elevator.. And there was this super good looking guy standing in with other people. i was awestruck and when my floor came i exit the lift and see this dude also walking along the same direction and to my surprise this dude literally turns out to be my classmate. i still remember being so excited....

Soo days go by and him and i never spoke a word to each other.. I was a big time introvert and so was he. I had always wanted to talk to him but i did not have the courage lol and again days goo by and after like 4 months or so he started looking at my direction and stealing glances.. Just when i made up my mind that i was gonna move on from someone i didnt even interract with lol he had me hooked all over again

back to sqare one haha

it was progress??

anyways.. it was a very busy day because our first sem exams were going to start and it was the last day of college before our exam started and i had some work that i had to submit so i was walking towards the same damn lift and idek how but he ended up standing there tooo

i was all worked up and started fidgeting around. This dude was so tall and me being a tall girl on an average always towered over most of the guys but when i was standing next to him i felt very different lol and just like a movie scene i looked at him and he was already looking lol and i just giggled to myself lmao

he noticed that and finally spoke to me.. FINALLLYYY AFTER 6 LONG MONTHS

so he goes "Are you going to meet up with this professor to submit your work ?"

i know very boring "first interraction" but god was my face heating upp

so we started a slow paced conversation and we go and hand over our work andd he goes lets take the lift again?

would i say no to him?? hell noo!!!

so we go to the ground floor and i wave him a goodbye and headed somewhere to sit..

so after some hours i was standing near the parking lot chatting with some girls and we were discussing colors and i was wearing a white kurti (indian outfit) and my friends were giving me compliments on how good it looked on me

white was never really something i wore but that was the first time i ever wore a white outfit

so okay back to the kurti part.... we were discussing and out of no where one of my friends goes " I think (my crush) keeps looking at you all the time.. even now he's staring at you from a distance"

I TURN MY HEAD AND SEE HIM AT A DISTANCE STANDING THERE WITH HIS FRIENDS LOOKING AT ME....... MEEE UGHHH

i know im being dramatic but if u get it u get it besties

And just like that he smiles at me and joins back to his friends conversation

i died deadddddddd

i still remember going home and literally giggling to myself over such a silly thing lol

theres more to the story but ill come back again and continue hehe