I hate my life. I wish I was a rock.

• I hate myself, and I hate my life. And mostly I hate my sister.

She does whatever she wants. She is selfish at times, and a very mean person. We fight all the time, and when I cry she never comes to console me. I have always always been in her shadow. It's like everything is hers. and not mine, I'm just sharing it with her.

I am exhausted and tired. I feel pathetic for fighting over things that are not even mine, to begin with. She makes me feel miserable.

I wish I was born alone.

• as a single child,i do agree to a lot of extent ngl.being alone is really cool,you have all the freedom and no need to share it as well.but i would say wish i had a little cute sister to take care of.
    How old is your sister?(and younger or older),the fights are fine,happens with almost all siblings ig.maybe when you both will be decently grown up(25+),the fights won't happen(due to maturity ofc).if your sister is really that bad,then just ignore her and live your way,don't get into her business and don't let her get into your business

• we are twins, and we are both 24, so yeah I pretty much say we are at the worst stage of our life. We never ever fought this bad before.

• @vanteindo waanna talk

• Damn okay seems like the fight is over something actually serious, since you guys are 24.yeah so talk it out and if it doesn't work, just let her do what she wanna and you do what you wanna

• Any person that annoys you move away from him . Simple

• @TM shes my twin sister. I am as bad too. I mostly start the fights and things just escalate. its exhausting.

• @vanteindo then maybe see what's the root of all the problems and start there. Yeah some people are selfish but fighting with them won't solve it. Showing her love can help the situation. And definitely pray about it.

• Global Veteran

If siblings who share blood and ancestral backgrounds fight and pull at each other's tits, how about 2 people connected by just feelings?🤔 (Don't beat your wife for burning food)

• @Cold-Sun well thats a whole other scenario.

• Global Veteran

@vanteindo yes it is but it all comes from love, care and affection not treated fairly. A conflict-free relationship is inevitable.

• @vanteindo Then why u complain when you are the one who start the fights ? Either stop and leave her alone or just deal with it .

• Look ill trow you a bone here,
    I have the opposite.
    An officially diagnosed narcistic brother that almost did me at one point.
    And i can only say that getting rid of family is way more easy then tolerating them.
    Now unlike other people i wont say just forgive cos family.
    After all you can pick your friends but not your family.
    But do keep in mind that once you leave them you can never go back.
    So if you are ok with being alone with 0 friends and like me not talking to family for 15 years now.
    Then you know wat to do.
    If you cant handle a simple task like that then just tolerate her for the sake you dont wanna say farewell just yet.
    Just do note that if you drop family members, then the rest is soon to follow as most family's will resort to calling you the black sheep.
    The choice, the future is in your hands.