To All the Boys, I've Loved before......!

• Banned

@Rupin - OMG! You’re the first person who greeted me, and I just knew that you were Kind, friendly, cute, sweet and Someone I missed and loved talking with (we still do though!) I’m just happy I got to meet someone like πŸ’žπŸ’•πŸ’ŒYouβ£πŸ’“πŸ’˜!! I’m wishing you the best and hope you continue to remain that Wonderful person I met at first! πŸ’πŸ’™πŸ’
    @Aaron 1- Yeah dude, I love you! 🀭 You gave me great advice, you were among the first people I met here and you’re just a really great guy! I hope your life is as amazing as it was when we met and continue to take care of that wonderful self of yours! πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’—
    @LUFFYY_ - 😻 You were honestly such a support to me in my early days! I really appreciate that (πŸ™) I hope you are enjoying yourself and thank you for knowing me and taking care of me! β€πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€β£πŸ’“πŸ’˜πŸ’πŸ’—πŸ’–πŸ’ŸπŸ’Œβ£β£β£β£
    @Caring boii - Ahh! I just revisited our πŸ’™-friendship moments-🀍 and I honestly wanted to cry! 😭😭😭😭 you were so good to me and I enjoyed every minute of us together (πŸ§‘πŸ’šπŸ’›I will always remember you!) Hope all is well with you & Take care, you’ll find what you’re looking for πŸ˜‰πŸ’žπŸ’•πŸ’Œβ€πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ€πŸ’•πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’Ÿ
    @Lukisss04 - What a friend! 😢 I don’t know what to say (honestly) I miss you and I wish you the best in Life πŸ’š You were everything and more to me and I don’t think I’ll find someone like you EVER AGAIN! Just πŸ’™take careπŸ’™ and πŸ’›Thank youπŸ’› 🌷Lulu!!! β£πŸ’•πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’•β£
    @AllenPaul - I don’t think you thought you’d be on this List πŸ’š but here you are (Beautiful ButterflyπŸ§‘πŸ’›) you are Kind, Caring, Sweet, Cute, super understanding, never brought me anything Negative or bad and You’re Amazing! You’re a real Heart-Racer! β£πŸ’—β£πŸ’—β£πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’ŒπŸ’ŒπŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿ Take care! Friend!!! πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™β€β€β€β€β€β€πŸ’ŸπŸ’πŸ’˜πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’•πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

• Banned

Also, I almost forgot my two little lovely bros @Bab and @Osthe love you guy's πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

• U r lisamini